Will my Graphics Card play DOOM 3 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoda

Journeyman
Hai,

Can I play DOOM 3 with this configuration.
To play DOOM 3 should I have to reduce some settings.

My PC......

Graphics Card -- Gigabyte ATI Radeon 9600XT 128MB DDR
Processor -- AMD Athlon XP 2600+ Barton
RAM -- 512MB DDR 333 RAM
Motherboard -- ASUS A7N8X-E Deluxe.

Thanx in Anticipation.
Arsenal.

G

gxsaurav

Your system is good to play Doom3, again use the tweak for ATI cards, which is a non standered ATI only way of Pixel Shader

anidex

Broken In
That's almost exactly the same config I have, a Pro instead of the XT and DDR400 instead of DDR333. I'm getting butter smooth framerates at 1024x768 at high detail with my Pro, so with your XT, you should be able to do better.

OP
Yoda

Yoda

Journeyman
Thankyou guys for clearing my Doubt.

Thankyou all guys for your replies. I'm happly to hear this from you all.

Now I've to do some shopping to buy the Game before I can have my Hands on those DEADLY creatures in DOOM 3.

Thanx :D :D :) :) :) :D :D :D

G

gxsaurav

Re: Thankyou guys for clearing my Doubt.

Kumaresh_Arsenal said:
Thankyou all guys for your replies. I'm happly to hear this from you all.

Now I've to do some shopping to buy the Game before I can have my Hands on those DEADLY creatures in DOOM 3.

Thanx :D :D :) :) :) :D :D :D

I compleated Doom3 a long time ago, now playing it in Nightmare mode, U can either ask me or visit the Doom 3 threads in the General Section to get some tweaks & tricks for optimum performance, DO NOT DOWNLOAD MY AUTOEXEC.CFG, it is not for Radeon, If U want I will make on for Radeon 9600XT & send it to U

OP
Yoda

Yoda

Journeyman
Thanx gxsaurav and anidex. How many CDs is DOOM 3. Is it 1 or 3 CDs. And how much will it cost.

Thanx
Arsenal. :? :? :?

G

gxsaurav

Legal Doom3 is available in 3 CDs or Limitewd edition 1 DVD, for RS 1,500

techie_it

Broken In
Dude..It will Run very Properly..on Your System...Yeah..3 Cd's Of Doom btw how much % of The Game You guys Have Completed ?? :( :( :( :( :( i am Yet to Try My Hand on Doom 3 ..HopeFully..by Next Week,,,,Pray...Just Pray.........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom