1. Hey Guest Did you know you can win an Honor 10 phone worth ₹33,000 and an additional ₹70,000 in paytm vouchers, just by replying to some threads and taking part in the discussions happening in the Honor Hub?

What are you waiting for? Start commenting and start winning! Remember to read the instructions posted here.

Dismiss Notice

Wifi cctv

Discussion in 'Want to Buy' started by billubakra, May 26, 2018.

1. billubakra

billubakra Well-Known Member

Hi,

A friend of mine is looking for a wifi cctv camera for his home. Where he wants to place the same doesn't have any source of electricity, so he is looking for the one which is chargeable or operate on batteries. Also he doesn't want to insert any memory card, what he wants is live stream on his phone/laptop and record the same in his device. I found many on Amazon but all of them are chinese with no customer support in India. Please suggest a good one accordingly. Budget 2k-3k.

Thanks

2. OP
    OP
    billubakra

3. whitestar_999

whitestar_999 Super Moderator Staff Member

All such equipments are mainly chinese only even if they come with Indian brand name.Check major PC market in the city,I have seen some big shops selling CCTV in nehru place Delhi & depending on shopkeeper they might provide after sales support too.

4. OP
    OP
    billubakra

Looking to buy one online. Keeping aside warranty and brand name, any suggestions?

5. whitestar_999

whitestar_999 Super Moderator Staff Member

No particular brand I know of,I guess online reviews is the only way to decide then.

billubakra likes this.