Wierdest problem on 6630

Status
Not open for further replies.

anish_sha

.:: 3 : 1 6 ::.
Hi guys , My friend has got a second hand 6630 two months back, it has a wierd problem i've ever saw, he cannot make call from contacts or Logs. . . Tried updating firmware and also reseting using *#7370# code, nothing worked, it will work for first 5 minutes or so after the phone is restarted, then again same problem, will flashing work out? I took to my local mobile vendor, he told he doesn't 've firmware for 6630, he just clicked 'FACTORY SETTINGS' connecting to that Tornado flasher.. But didn't work out that too.. Any other remedy frenz?

sam_1710

Youngling
Thats a wierd problem... :confused:
Not sure if it'll work or not... jus try the 3 key format
*www.pimpsymbian.com/wp-content/uploads/format.gif

gizmocrazy

Right off the assembly line
Hi Guys, i am facing the same problem. Please suggest a solution. Did you get a solution to your problem? I most wierdest thing is that my phone had same problem once earlier, but it got corrected by itself, and then suddenly again the same problem is occuring.
Thanks in advance.

gizmocrazy

Right off the assembly line
it did not solve my prob, please tell me the way to correct it. Will updating the firmware help? It was locked on 3 network (UK) and I got it unlocked to use it in India. Will the firmaware upgradation lock it again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom