Wierd Requirement-Need alternative to mouse-cost effective and practical

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ricky

Cyborg Agent
Hi..
I ran into problem and I am not supposed to use mouse. Consider it that I hurt my fingers ... but want to use computer.

Right now need of time is alternative to mouse or something really ergonomical.

Touchpad of laptop is not a solution. I am looking for something like a Touchpad which can be held in hand, just like a touch screen phone or remote control and can be operated using thumb.

Or if there is something new or I donno about it which really changes the way you use mouse..

You see, I can do most of the things using keyboard but UI we have on computers is basically designed for MOUSE..

(Btw, going touchscreen computer is not an alternative here so please don't mention it)

IF you knw any device then let me know about it and also from where I can buy it !

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
i have an application in iPod touch as AirMouse , it has both SuperTouchpad as well as Air movement (motion )

also u can Try Logitech Air MX

OP
Ricky

Ricky

Cyborg Agent
Logitech Air MX seems to be an option but it is too costly and before buying it I have to think twice.. it costs around 11k ..

Well I don't have Windows Mobile and I guess I found GRemote software which can do a lot of things but having problem to run it.. Anybody with experience with GRemote on any windows mobile?

afonofa

Journeyman
You can use Accessibility Options to move the mouse pointer and access the right click menu with the keyboard (numpad).

For XP:
Control Panel > Accessibility Options > Mouse tab > Use Mouse keys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom