Wi-Fi Phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beckhamgal

Bionic Woman
Hello guys,
Planning to buy a new phone, basically a phone with wi-fi. And m completely clueless! The phone should be goodlooking. Need not necessarily be a touch screen. Edge, Good cam and good music are other diserable features. My budget is 16k. Suggestions please.

fireshots

Machinehead..
Go for samsung star wi-fi if its launched, its costing arnd 10k n has EDGE class-12. very good for surfing internet n watching movies/photos.

Tamoghno

Padawan
Go n79/e63. You can do so much more on a symbian phone with wifi.apart from using net you can also make voip calls, use your phone as wifi hotspot etc.

sughreev

Broken In
Make video call with Nimbuzz apps It's a breeze to use Nimbuzz on N97... gives you access to messengers such as Skype, Windows live messenger, Facebook, My Space and others. the part i like the most is that in can use it in landscape mode. it's available for free on nokia's ovi store.

*media.share.ovi.com/m1/s/1315/eb7e248ce6f54ffdbc9d2255e56d33a0.jpg

*store.ovi.com/content/7161A4C...ource=homepage

desuza.jony

Broken In
the ovi store is up and running and there are huge number of free applications, as well as a load of ones you need to pay for.

Which are your favorite - share details with us, reviews etc of those that are both good and bad!
*store.ovi.com/

manojsingh15966

Right off the assembly line
A fun apps in which you can adjust 3 slides to make a range of different colors.very useful during night reading,don't disturb other people during sleep-times....
here i want to share my experience i use this as a reading lite that doesn't disturb my wife or my eight week old son in the same room as me. the color choice just ensures i have a light that suits me.the phone sits on my chest and lights only on my book

Here i want to share a demo video on 5800 how to adjust colors....

[youtube]aQGJqmGqvAQ[/youtube]

Download this apps direct from ovi store
*store.ovi.com/content/691A180C12AD035EE040050A873235A8

georgelucy

Broken In
E63 Is a good business phone with multimedia features....like 3.5 audio jack...fm radio,processor is very cleaver... also you can set music themes in your phone for fun....
Resident Evil
this theme based on cool ngage game resident evil degeneration...also you can select scary music as ringtone and sms tone...

*nds2.fds-download.nokia.com/fdp/interface/DC_OviStore/ResEvil_copy-192x192_.jpg?fid=A0D63WGOAQPUHR

Download from ovi store
*store.ovi.com/content/7718D49...ource=homepage

Million Dollar Poker

this is a poker game's music theme...yes you can select poker music as ringtone,and msg tone

*nds2.fds-download.nokia.com/fdp/interface/DC_OviStore/Copy_of_MDP_copy-192x192_.jpg?fid=A0D63WYSLKXPEB

Download from ovi store
*store.ovi.com/content/7718D49...ource=homepage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom