Wi-Fi adapter for Desktop.

©mß

Journeyman
I want a Wi-Fi Adapter for my desktop so that I can use Wi-Fi.
I searched and found that wireless adapters are good adapters.
Is that so?
And I am also thinking of buying this router because I use Mblaze.
TP-LINK TL-MR3220 3G/4G Wireless N Router - TP-LINK: Flipkart.com
So in short, I will connect my Mblaze to this router and then use Wi-Fi.
My budget is less than Rs.1000 :oops:

OP
©mß

©mß

Journeyman
TP-LINK 150 Mbps TL-WN721N Wireless N - TP-LINK: Flipkart.com
As in the reviews people are saying that it can also be used to create Wi-Fi hotspot, so should I buy the router I mentioned above or just buy this only?

kaz

right here
Yes you can I have one :) and you can skip the router if you wish to switch on ur pc and use wifi every time..

OP
©mß

©mß

Journeyman
No I have to buy a router because my sister uses her laptop and she mostly stays on the first floor.So I can't keep my desktop ON everytime. :p
I have one more question about the router. In TP-Links website I saw the supported device's list, I found my model but with it is V2 is written in brackets.How do I know if my Mblaze is V2 or not.Nothing is written on box also. :/

kaz

right here
TL-MR3220 - Welcome to TP-LINK

V2 there means the router version compatible with your MTS... It has nothing do to with your USB Modem version..check the above link and it will be clear

OP
©mß

©mß

Journeyman
Okay that means my Mblaze would work with it.
By the way how do I know the range of router I mentioned.
SUPPORTED PROTOCOLS
Standard IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.11b/g/n, IEEE 802.3
It is mentioned here I guess but which one? Or if I am wrong then tell me. :p

kaz

right here
Same here not much idea about the range with those protocols :D but I think it would easily pass 2walls in the direction of the antenna (not very sure). Go though the reviews on Flipkart and you will get an idea

Top Bottom