Why this samsung note 3 is cheap?

Hello,
to all of you.
In my city, there is a person, who has a very big stock of Note 3 that is N9005-32 GB LTE, its snapdragon version, and its box packed and even he is providing the one year seller warranty with the price is just Rs.36000, and I contacted him, he told me that the note 3 is brand new and genuine from Samsung, actually, I want to buy this handset, I want to ask Should I go to buy this or not? second, I am unable to understand while the Indian version is selling around Rs.42000+ on the web, then how can he able to sell the better version of Note 3 for Rs.7000 less and even providing the warranty, and Please some confirmed the street price of Note 3 in India? Thank You.
GEEKCOMPUTER_GEEK

deathblade

death,destruction and dev
It's one year seller warranty not manufacturers warranty ..... So u can't avail the warranty from any Samsung servicing center.If anything happens u must send it back to the seller....Its not trustworthy.

Deadman

Journeyman
36k is still costly. I know ppl who sell note 3 at 17k with original box but without warranty. so unless the seller is well known to you he wont be of any help if something happens after purchase.

Deadman

Journeyman
partially stolen as these phones come through customs but police never care to track it and I have seen many ppl using it.
there is a chain of ppl behind this who add their commission on each sell and the price may go above 20k.
grand 2 and other mid range phones from 10k onwards.

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Yeah, either a fully stolen copy from customs or a bad fake. Cause Note 3's manufacturing price is near 17k :!:

@ OP : If you know the seller personally and closely then go ahead. 1/100 people need warranty. And as long as you don't install boat load of custom craps on it, you will be fine.

OP
G

GEEKCOMPUTER_GEEK

In the zone
Hello,
to all of you.
Firstly, thank you very much for all the replies, I just want to know now, what is the street price of Indian Version Note 3, and Is it worth to buy it now? Hope to see reply.Thank You.
GEEKCOMPUTER_GEEK

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Black one retails around 41k afaik. And yes, it's worth it, a better phone than S5 to my eyes. As long as you have no problem with the size.

Top Bottom