Why there is no Graphic Card board manufacturers in India ?

RageshAntony

In the zone
In India , all Graphic card manufactures are from foreign countries. Why?

Why there is no Indian companies that manufacture AMD & Nvidia cards ?

2) If I want to start a Nvidia GPU board manufacturing company what is the investment for it ?

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
You need to have semiconductor device fabrication plants (link) for manufacturing devices like CPUs, motherboards, graphics cards, etc.
The reason why there no Indian companies are manufacturing those graphic cards is because the initial cost of setup is very high (of the order of billions of USD) and getting license from AMD and nVidia is both cost and time intensive. R&D costs is another roadblock.
2. Like I said above, more than a billion USD.

OP
RageshAntony

RageshAntony

In the zone
You need to have semiconductor device fabrication plants (link) for manufacturing devices like CPUs, motherboards, graphics cards, etc.
The reason why there no Indian companies are manufacturing those graphic cards is because the initial cost of setup is very high (of the order of billions of USD) and getting license from AMD and nVidia is both cost and time intensive. R&D costs is another roadblock.
2. Like I said above, more than a billion USD.

So sad.. Investing billions ... but they are selling cards on average price of 15k-20k (most people buy mid-range cards only)

Does they able to get profit from it ?

OP
RageshAntony

RageshAntony

In the zone
See the red circle below. It's not a real article. Either post real articles or don't post anything at all.
*i.imgur.com/SAL0Cgz.png
That "Advertisement" heading is for a AD panel. But that AD panel not displayed for you.. May be you have a AD blocker . That is the "ADvertisement" heading not related with article .

OP
RageshAntony

RageshAntony

In the zone
See the red circle below. It's not a real article. Either post real articles or don't post anything at all.
*i.imgur.com/SAL0Cgz.png
See the Attached file

Attachments

• ad.JPG
    ad.JPG
    65.8 KB · Views: 161
  • ad.JPG
    ad.JPG
    65.8 KB · Views: 167
Top Bottom