Why I Still Use Windows Despite the Peer Pressure (Finally, the truth!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
@krazzy, you want to join him too? Do you wonder why your post got deleted before? Yet you post again to blabber! Stay on topic!

You deleted it? I thought it was some bug in the forum. That's why I reposted. You should've atleast told me before that you deleted it. How am I supposed to know?

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
A very good move by banning praka(no grudges against you.). I mean, i was reading the comments and suddenly I see another big troll post about Linsux!!! I mean WTH!!! Wasn't this thread about the article.....??

napster007

Padawan
even though it’s painfully evident that Mac OS X is a far superior operating system.

When will you finally stop making overstatements?? Maybe OS X is a bit better than windows but it has some drawbacks of its own. Making such statements clearly shows that u live in a fantasy world where ppl like u rule!!:D:D

No OS is perfect but dude try to show some damn respect. May be its one of the things that a Mac does not teach you!

I didn't find anything special in that article to be honest, felt like just another rant on the ever going war among various OS users. All he has done is give some practical reasons of people using and still sticking to Windows and later undermining everything by saying Windows users are lazy.
+1

This is another of those lame OS comparison thread that tries to compare a de-facto OS to a el-elito OS and starts talking trash.
I don't agree with it at all. We all have been Windows users once and to be fair, we did have our moments with Windows however might that be. Of course, it's all my opinion.
+1 again.

You never choose to be a windows user. Its something thats just pushed on you, just like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom