Why I am leaving --- Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
The last thread was locked by some mod.
Anyways, some people felt that I was creating a scene in that thread, etc. and someone even came with philosophical sentences like "No one is indespensible".

You guys missed the point.

Because of technical problems in the forum, do you know how many times I have to try to reload a page before it loads completely? At least 5 times. Even If I have to post a reply to a thread, it takes me 10 seconds to type, and atleast 3 minutes to see the reply in that thread. And I think these problems are with everybody, not me alone.

Don't you think its a waste of time for the person who want to help other people by posting replies to their thread. Isn't this in direct contradiction to the main purpose of this forum.

Sometimes, it so happens that I post a 10 line reply, and after waiting for 2 mins for the reply being submitted, suddenly its shows the error "Connection interrupted". And this happens often. Can you imagine how frustrating it is?

Do you think it is correct to make a person try 5 times to submit his reply especially when a generous helper who uses his knowledge and time to help others free-of-charge? Think about it.

And yes, please don't lock this thread. I don't think you can much good by that.

And how is it that people who posted like "I am never gonna leave this forum...." are not actively protesting about the condition. Since you guys love the forum that you are "never" gonna leave the forum, I think it should be you who must be actively protesting instead of sending wrong messages to admins by posting that. If you post that way, admins will think that "No matter how worse the problems become, these people are gonna be here regardless of whether we carry out the improvements or not. So why invest time and efforts to carry out the improvements. let it be as it is"

C'mon guys, you say that you love the forum so much that you won't leave it. Then why don't protest "actively" instead of letting things worsen. Why are you silent if you really love the forum?

OP
victor_rambo

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
^protests are not working because we all are protesting a very feeble manner. Atmost, most members go to some thread and post a couple of replies about things are not working properly. This is not enough. We need to do it on a "grand scale" as rhitwick had said. Just let me know(by replying in this thread that you will join) who all want to join the protest. I can handle the rest.

utsav

damn busy...
Mods plz lock this thread if the locking funtion is working properly widout any bugs :|

Am sick of this discussion. :mad:

Agar kuch hona hoga toh ho jayega ,kyu apna time waste karte ho baar baar thread banake. :|

OP
victor_rambo

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
Thanks Gopi!

@utsav: I think you were also the one who said that you are not gonna leave coz you love this place. Then how come you are sick of this discussion? Do you really love this place or is it just for convenience that you are not being a part of the protest?
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
-----------------------------------------
Thanks Disc_junkie. I will keep you updated.

Last edited:

expertno.1

Technomancer
The last thread was locked by some mod.
Anyways, some people felt that I was creating a scene in that thread, etc. and someone even came with philosophical sentences like "No one is indespensible".

You guys missed the point.

Because of technical problems in the forum, do you know how many times I have to try to reload a page before it loads completely? At least 5 times. Even If I have to post a reply to a thread, it takes me 10 seconds to type, and atleast 3 minutes to see the reply in that thread. And I think these problems are with everybody, not me alone.

Don't you think its a waste of time for the person who want to help other people by posting replies to their thread. Isn't this in direct contradiction to the main purpose of this forum.

Sometimes, it so happens that I post a 10 line reply, and after waiting for 2 mins for the reply being submitted, suddenly its shows the error "Connection interrupted". And this happens often. Can you imagine how frustrating it is?

Do you think it is correct to make a person try 5 times to submit his reply especially when a generous helper who uses his knowledge and time to help others free-of-charge? Think about it.

And yes, please don't lock this thread. I don't think you can much good by that.

And how is it that people who posted like "I am never gonna leave this forum...." are not actively protesting about the condition. Since you guys love the forum that you are "never" gonna leave the forum, I think it should be you who must be actively protesting instead of sending wrong messages to admins by posting that. If you post that way, admins will think that "No matter how worse the problems become, these people are gonna be here regardless of whether we carry out the improvements or not. So why invest time and efforts to carry out the improvements. let it be as it is"

C'mon guys, you say that you love the forum so much that you won't leave it. Then why don't protest "actively" instead of letting things worsen. Why are you silent if you really love the forum?

one word for you , leave the forum if you cant cope here , dont put reasons .
as simple as you .

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
Hmm.. So this is the real reason why victor_rambo left the forum. He was banned permanently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom