Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
din

din

Tribal Boy
@kumarmohit and @adi007

You people seems very old (Like me)

We all discuss about why Preity Zinta didn't hug Sreesanth and that might be the reason hes crying etc :D

adi007

Youngling
@kumarmohit and @adi007

You people seems very old (Like me)

We all discuss about why Preity Zinta didn't hug Sreesanth and that might be the reason hes crying etc :D
yeah i am 45 year old...:)
Actually it is believed that the referee has the clippings and it has not been publicized ...but the main thing is they show crying sreesanth but not slapping scene of sreesanth
and it is also rumour that sreesanth told "HARD LUCK" while shaking so it might be the reason of slapping( Some say it's not slapping..it was like thrashing just like between zidane and Marco Materazzi)

and regarding preity may be she likes only macho type of men...not crying fellas :cool:

OP
din

din

Tribal Boy
yeah i am 45 year old...:)

This is the reasons I didn't study in Hassan,Karnataka ;)

People of the age 18 becomes age 45 in a day :D

Anyway I think both these guys are crazy. They should learn how Sachin or other reputed members behaves in matches.

confused

Evolving Rapidly...
@din - i have heard this already, about a couple of years back!!! (only thing it was about just some sardar, someone added masala to it, and made it about bhajji!!!)

and guess what the guy who told me this is a mallu too. LOL.

Strange but there is not even a single pic of actual slap. At least not one I have seen. Anyone with the actual action pic please post!
i dont think such a pic/video will see the light of the day.:(:(:(:D:D:D

Last edited:
OP
din

din

Tribal Boy
Oh nooooo

I was just making fun and seems all are taking it seriously :(

I mean about age.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom