why don't digit give value 4 money rating to games?

Status
Not open for further replies.

swatkat

Technomancer
value for money rating for games????
games r subjective, consider this, one reviewer at Digit likes it and also finds that price is reasonable, but 100s of readers may not even be interested in that genre, so they find it , not worth buying, for them it might be waste of money.....

Also, if we were to give Value for money for, then how would u set the standards?compare 2 or more games of same genre, and find out, number of Monsters generated by each game engine or number of bullets that can be fired by machine gun in each game in a minute?:)

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
lol...no game has a VFM if u can get a bootlegged copy.....also, most PC games cost roughly the same...VFM would come into the picture if u were deciding between 2-3 games of the same genre...like if wanted 2 decide between HL2 and Doom3, then i would consider which one is cheaper and which one gives better VFM...as swat said, VFM is subjective...

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
game's VFM :shock: :shock: :shock: Sorta surprised

ok i like some genre of games like Ut2k4....Ut2k4 and more Ut2k4 hell i like this kinda Fps genre most but if i recommend it to my other friends As VFM and they play it and tell me it sucks....then can i blame em....the answer is no.....and u ask why no????.....then its quite simple as they dun prefer that genre or might hate its workin pattern or may not enjoy playin it....or many other reaosns....so its quite obvious what u like may not be the same choice of others as well.....so providing accurate VFM would be very tough....So game Like GTA:VC,CS,Hl2,Doom 3 which appeal to a Mass audience can be given VFM rating and may be appreciated by many ppl.....but for the rest its only a matter of tryin stuff out on ur own and then judge for urself.....Also theres always a demo game trial in Digits DVD.....why not try running those games and see if ya like em or not and then get one for urself :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom