Why doesent Thinkdigit forum have dofollow sigs???

Status
Not open for further replies.

life31

Journeyman
I have become so habituall to seeing siglinks and following them if they look good. But here its like it isant a do follow link.

So even if the siglink appears to be good then its like boring to copy it and paste in the url link.

Why doesent this forum have a dofollow siglink ???

Pathik

Google Bot
It takes just 1 second to copy the link to the address bar. If you are really interested in the link, then it shouldn't matter.

OP
life31

life31

Journeyman
Dude i know that but then only one out of 30 to 40 people would do that. But incase if its a clickable then the ration would be quite high.

Also if you see the SEO aspect. SE follow those links to your site in that link as well you get some good backlinks :D

Imagine if you had a similar clicable link in the sig Pathik then from your 8341 posts you would suerly get more than 200 to 300 visitors to your site in siglink in that case.

But here now it isan as useful and LOL you are already bored...... :D :D

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
Digit admins don't want to allow images in member signatures because there are many members in this forum using dial-up or BB connection with caps. Thats why they have disable "vB code" in Signature settings. Since vB code is disabled, you can't use [/B] code to make the links live.

OP
life31

life31

Journeyman
@ VISHAL GUPTA.

I think there there most probably would be an option in the admin panel what to allow and what not to allow in sig links.

Something like allow text, allow url, allow images if thats there then it can easily be administered to not alow images.

No idea exactly havent seen vB's admin panel. But i think there certainly are such options in SMF ect.. In that case vB should also have cos its superior than all other forum softwares.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom