Why acer laptops look horrible

Status
Not open for further replies.

techx

Right off the assembly line
Recently acer laptops has changed there shape and color.It is a almost in oval shape as well as keyboard and touchpad area is white. earlier it looked good with silver and black

what is ur opinion

F

FilledVoid

At the price they are offering it at I'm kind of satisfied with the Design :| .

chicha

High without substance...
laptops from acer are not that bad looking, any ways all the laptops come with a basic shape only the edges differ.

NucleusKore

TheSaint
laptops from acer are not that bad looking, any ways all the laptops come with a basic shape only the edges differ.

He is talking about the new ones; I kind of liked the old ones better, had a 5002 NWLMI for two years before I sold it to a student of mine, it's still in good shape

F

FilledVoid

He is talking about the new ones; I kind of liked the old ones better, had a 5002 NWLMI for two years before I sold it to a student of mine, it's still in good shape
Its rather odd though. I have seen alot of people saying that Acer is a piece of garbage of everyone I know who has one has really had a good experience :|.

NucleusKore

TheSaint
Its rather odd though. I have seen alot of people saying that Acer is a piece of garbage of everyone I know who has one has really had a good experience :|.

If I bought the Acer laptop which was there for Rs. 24000 at the time it would have been garbage. I paid almost Rs. 50000 at the time, the configuration was good for the price and the Turion 64 bit, I was told, had just come in. Compaq released a similar model a little later without WXGA resolution. Even today if you buy an Acer or any laptop for Rs. 20000-25000 don't expect the world.

kumarmohit

Technomancer
Price and design are no points of comparison.

I personally find Acer laptops *www.imagehosting.com/out.php/t1721005_Untitled1.jpg

gopz

In the zone
yeah I too find the looks quite good. Acer has done a good job compared to previous boxy laptops

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
yep. Acer lappys look good. My roommate got 4520 last weekend and it looks really good and performance is excellent too.

Hp gives better looking lappys for lower prices than acer

Joke of the century. hahaha

Please don't say about those Intel celeron based crap lappy's that HP gives. They shouldn't be termed as laptops

mainstream lappys are good in HP but they are overpriced.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom