whts d differnece btwn laptop,thinkpad n notepad?

Status
Not open for further replies.

krrrish

Broken In
guess mst of u mst b laughing looking at d question . bt i seriously wanna knw whts d difference between laptop,thinkpad n notepad . all seems to b same for me !

soham

In the zone
Laptop is portable computer. I think you must be knowing atleast that.
Thinkpad is a brand of laptop previously manufactured by IBM and now by its division named Lenovo.
Notepad is a text editor in the Windows Operating System.
Got it!

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
There is nothing is laugh dude. Your question is valid. But a change. There are 4 of its kinds viz: Laptops, Notebooks, Tablet PC's and Desktop replacements. 'Thinkpad is not a classification, but a brand nameof Lenovo Laptops.

Laptop PCs are portable computers that combine a flat screen, keyboard and pointing-device in a single, lightweight unit. They are designed to run off (internal) batteries or connected to AC power. Depending on the design, they will either include built-in media devices such as CD or DVD drives and disk drives or support the connection external devices.

Notebook PCs are considered to be smaller and lighter than laptops, but the terms are becoming interchangeable in general usage.

This class of product also includes the "Tablet"PC: a portable PC that includes a touch-screen display and operating system modified to recognize hand-written input. It may be used in either tablet (touch-screen) or laptop (keyboard) mode.

Check out more at *en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laptop

OP
K

krrrish

Broken In
thnks both of u.

soham : i knw notepad is a text editor .lol. i meant notebook .. my fault . thnks anyway .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom