Who will win?chuck norris vs rajnikanth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

quan chi

mortal kombat
i have seen people picking up facts of chuck norris and posting it for rajnikanth.:-x
*www.chucknorrisfacts.com/.

that means people consider rajnikanth equvalent to chuck norris.

now if there is a fight between chuck norris and rajnikanth who will win.:D

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
OK. I always liked Norris-Cthulhu, he would totally kick Raptorkanth Jesus' bum. Between Norris and Rajnikanth... well...
brb, using YouTube to decide

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
i have seen people picking up facts of chuck norris and posting it for rajnikanth.:-x
*www.chucknorrisfacts.com/.

that means people consider rajnikanth equvalent to chuck norris.

now if there is a fight between chuck norris and rajnikanth who will win.:D

What will happen when unstoppable force collides with immovable object? The energy would end the world :)

This leads to one prediction. Chuck Norris may meet Rajni in 2012 and this was known to Mayans :)

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
What will happen when unstoppable force collides with immovable object? The energy would end the world :)

This leads to one prediction. Chuck Norris may meet Rajni in 2012 and this was known to Mayans :)

Awesome answer!!! Perfectt..........lol!!!

OP
quan chi

quan chi

mortal kombat
:rolleyes: chuck norris is suing sony because of plagiarism he thinks god of war series is his autobiography.

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
Hmm I think Warrior like me :D can easily beat this chaaka nories or raju baba.. :D :D And finnally I'll be the save that 2012... :lol:

OP
quan chi

quan chi

mortal kombat
there is only two no third party.two supreme powers cannot reside in same domain.read desibonds post.

it is said that rajnikant is nothing but the shadow of chuck norris which fell on india when chuck norris stood in front of the sun at afternoon.

OP
quan chi

quan chi

mortal kombat
^^lol.:grin:rajnikanth do not open a site he just stares at the screen and the sites open up by themselves out of fear.

Krow

Crowman
Chuck Norris stares at the ground to make a full-fledged PC with core i7 975EE overclocked to 25GHz pop out of the ground and open all the websites in the world for him, which he reads in one minute and sixty three seconds everyday.

OP
quan chi

quan chi

mortal kombat
^^:mad: rajnikanth can bring a core i9 instead.and can read those in 1sec.infact rajnikant can count upto infinity in 1 sec.
:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom