Who needs a Mac

Status
Not open for further replies.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
i was planning to buy a show piece called a Mac but then i saw this and thought why not buy a useful piece

Presenting the New Sony Vaio Desktops:

*images.dailytech.com/nimage/5770_large_LT8.jpg

*www.sonystyle.com/wcsstore/SonyStyleStorefrontAssetStore/img/slc/articles/Computers/Desktops/LTSeries/LT5.jpg

*www.sonystyle.com/wcsstore/SonyStyleStorefrontAssetStore/img/slc/articles/Computers/Desktops/LTSeries/LT7.jpg

The VAIO® LT HD PC is sleek, slim and beautiful, but it can also rock some serious power. With an Intel® Core™ 2 Duo processor, 2GB of RAM and an easily expandable roomy hard drive, the VAIO LT HD PC/TV is super-fast and can run multiple demanding applications simultaneously - such as graphics-intensive games and high-quality TV and movies - while downloading music or running virus-scanning security programs in the background. Wireless LAN technology

All Details

iamtheone

Journeyman
but atleast we'll be able to do something useful with it unlike mac which fails in almost all the useful stuff lyk gaming:D

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
Shame you could only name one "useful stuff".

kumarmohit said:
Its a Vaio, so its gonna be priced @ par with a Mac, not much of difference when it comes to the moolah:(
And it is still going to come with Windows. Bleagh!

akuCRACKER said:
looks wise.. i would definitely rate it higher than the new imac's
I wouldn't. It is ugly, yes it is, and quite thick. And where are the ports? How will you change the angle?

Most importatntly, why on God's green Earth would someone want to buy this? It is not upgradeable, which is the iMac's primary drawback, quite pricey and it cannot run Mac OS X. Why not buy a Mac instead!

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
aryayush said:
Yeah, sure! Only an idiot would buy it just for the good design.

You did :D

wouldn't. It is ugly, yes it is, and quite thick. And where are the ports? How will you change the angle?

oh! Yawn Yawn...if this was made by Apple, then it would have been a really good design according to arya.

quite pricey and it cannot run Mac OS X. Why not buy a Mac instead!

Who needs a Nag

readermaniax

Ambassador of Buzz
Comparision - iMac Vs Vaio LT19U

*maxupload.com/img/C13668EA.jpg
All over on the internet there have talks about if the new sony’s Vaio LT19U is a iMac Killer, So i thought of doing a Comparison.
The Viao Seems to look good but when you compare the specs with the 24″ iMac you don’t really get much out of it.
-The Blu-ray is n ultra cool thing but just look at the moniter Vaio doesn’t even support 1080p.

Read More...

Pathik

Google Bot
Re: Comparision - iMac Vs Vaio LT19U

The vaio is too costly man.. Even the blu ray drive isnt much use yet.. The iMac is definitely better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom