which tv i should go ???

gopiann

Broken In
HI all i want to buy 3d tv 32 inch below 45 k. can anyone suggest me which one i should go for
first i thought of going for samsung 32eh6030R ,but after reading reviews here in this site im thinking to buy LG 32LM6200.
Can you tell me is there any better options than these two.

thanks

LGWRSherlock

LG Expert
HI all i want to buy 3d tv 32 inch below 45 k. can anyone suggest me which one i should go for
first i thought of going for samsung 32eh6030R ,but after reading reviews here in this site im thinking to buy LG 32LM6200.
Can you tell me is there any better options than these two.

thanks

Well, I won't comment on the Samsung TV, but I will tell you information about the LM6200! Overall, this is an excellent TV comparable to the LM6700. In fact, other than the obvious difference in exterior, the only other main difference between the two TVs is that the LM6700 is LED Plus, while the LM6200 is not. The LED Plus essentially means that the TV uses higher quality LEDs to make the picture brighter -- thus creating a better contrast ratio.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask me!

LG WRman Sherlock, out!

OP
G

gopiann

Broken In
Well, I won't comment on the Samsung TV, but I will tell you information about the LM6200! Overall, this is an excellent TV comparable to the LM6700. In fact, other than the obvious difference in exterior, the only other main difference between the two TVs is that the LM6700 is LED Plus, while the LM6200 is not. The LED Plus essentially means that the TV uses higher quality LEDs to make the picture brighter -- thus creating a better contrast ratio.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask me!

LG WRman Sherlock, out!

thanks for the help. I just bought LM6200 from Flipkart.
Hope i bought the best for the money i paid :)

Top Bottom