Which tablet should I go for? IBALL or Iberry?

ankit.kumar010203

Journeyman
I have confusion with two tablet. That is IBALL Slide 3g 7334 and iberry auxus AX03G Tablet. Both are good tablet with 7 inch screen.
Which one should I go for. And also tell me which brand is good(iBall or iBerry). There is both pros and cons about these tablets. Pros and cons over each other are as follow.

iBall slide 3g 7334--
PROS - It is dual SIM, It Have FM, It's resolution is 1024x600, Processor of ARM Cortex A9.
CONS - It contain 512 MB RAM, Only 3100mAh

Iberry Auxus AX03G --
PROS - 24GB Storage Memory, 1GB of RAM, Face-Unlock feature support, 2D - 3D Rendering support, Battery of 4000MAh, Accelerometer, Gravity & Motion Sensor
CONS - Processor is of Cortex A8, Resolution 800x480

I also want to know that does RAM really matter whether it is 512 or 1GB and Processor of cortex A9 or A8? And must tell me about brand...!
6 minutes ago - 4 days left to answer.
Additional Details
For more detail--

iberry Auxus AX03G site -- Auxus AX03G
iball slide 3g 7334 site -- 3G 7334 : iBall Slide

shaunak

Tux Fan
TO be honest, practically: you will find no noticeable difference between the A8 and A9.

RAM is important for multitasking.It is an important parameter. However I have never heard of the Iberry brand.

Iball is I believe the lesser of the two evils. Actually I have always have had a good experience with iBall's service center. [Had a faulty wireless mouse, PSU. Mouse was replaced, PSU repaired.]

THe iball also has a better screen - it seems from the specs. I would choose iBall - but perhaps not expect to play too many games on it.

OP
ankit.kumar010203

ankit.kumar010203

Journeyman
Thanks for your reply but I am little worry about iball's RAM. May I take it or just head over to other tablet which have 1 gb or more RAM?

AndroidFan

Peak Oil is real!
Thanks for your reply but I am little worry about iball's RAM. May I take it or just head over to other tablet which have 1 gb or more RAM?

RAM is very important. These tablets mention 512 MB RAM, but in reality give us only 350 MB RAM. If you can get your hands on one of these before buying, check it out...

Top Bottom