Which STB for free channels?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bbalegere

Broken In
I found this link
*www.lyngsat.com/freetv/India.html

Here I found that TV9 Kannada is a free channel from INSAT 2E
I desperately want to watch TV9 Kannada.
I checked INSAT 2E at *www.satcodx3.com and I found that TV9 was actually a free to air signal.
To get these free to air channels which STB should I buy?
I am from Bangalore and if anybody knows some good place to buy the STB,plz let me know.

I also found that INSAT 4B has DD DIRECT + FTA Channels.
So can I get 2 DISH Antennas ,one pointing to INSAT 2E and the other pointing to INSAT 4B and both connected to the same STB?

praka123

left this forum longback
SUN DTH is the answer.

2LNBs are enough.my advice is DONT go for Dish for FTA.today or day sooner most channels(I mean best channels) are gonna be paid.get SUN DTH -which bundles all kannada/telegu/tamil channels + hindi channels for Rs2000. one year subscription is free.from next year onwards they will charge Rs75/month.
*sundirect.in

I took Sun DTH on Jan 14th this year.I never repended for taking SUN dth connxn.picture quality is the best among all DTH providers due to MPEG4 video streaming.
also ,IN sun you can buy pay channels too.

also , *broadbandforum.in/sun-direct-dth/ is best reg news.

ofcourse ,TV9,asianet chandana,U2,udaya news,udaya movies,ushe all are available.even kasthuri music channel is gonna available soon!:smile:

OP
bbalegere

bbalegere

Broken In
By DISH i do not mean the paid service DISH TV.
I mean the ANTENNA.The DISH Antenna.The concace surface used to capture signals.
I know about SUN DTH.
But I want to get the free channels from INSAT 2E satellite.
I INSAT 2e beams FTA TV9,KASTHURI and Suvarna.
I don't want to go for paid service right now when TV9 is an FTA channel from INSAT 2E
I just want to know which STB should I buy to get these free channels assuming i have positioned the dish correctly to INSAT 2E.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom