Which Phone To buy Now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid
Hey...

I was planning to buy my next phone in dec. it was supposed to be a n96. but alas my current moto gave up on me. so i am in a pickle and i need to pick one up next week.
and right now lots of new models are coming. but i cant wait until 5800 release too. which i like very much. so tell me which phone to choose..

My Budget 22 ~ 24k

Uses

1. Good Media player
2. Web browsing, Emails, IM
3. 3rd party App support preferred.
4. A OK cam. anything above 2 MP.

My initial choosings and what i like and hate

1. N82 - Current winner
2 E71 - Too much business and a lil bit too wide.
3 Moto Q - its a moto so i am not so keen..

I have no brand issues at all. so Tell me...

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
Well you can look for the SE W902 as it has been released. awesome sound + great cam

*www.eprice.com.tw/mobile/news/?news_id=8015

check the pics here.

if looking for a smartphone, go for the n82. btw, if you were looking for the n96,why not get the n95?
The n96 is actually a downgrade.

OP
m-jeri

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid
^^^

w902 seems adequate for me.. but is it good for browsing ..email checking..chating and all???

and u say n95 is better than n96 ????

is innov8 released in india??? then price

Last edited:

Edburg

In the zone
since u r into web browsing choose one with bigger screen...

and since u require loads of 3rd party apps,choose symbian or win-mo phones..

i think n95-8 gb is ur best bet....i am not sure of the various win-mo models...check them out

the 5800 shud satisfy all ur requirements but u wud have to wait...

OP
m-jeri

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid
the only reason i dont like n95 8gb is the non expandable mem ...and the old one is not worthy to consider....

yeas. one with big screen is what i need... ...

OP
m-jeri

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid
on a side note... is there any touch screens in this budget..that is affordable...

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
^^^

w902 seems adequate for me.. but is it good for browsing ..email checking..chating and all???

and u say n95 is better than n96 ????

is innov8 released in india??? then price

yea.It has the all new capuchin implemented. See,dowload and upload vids on the go. SE also has a gud email client. The netfront browser rox too.

The n96 does nt have 3d acc and has a crap batt.

innov8 released-47k

OP
m-jeri

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid
^^^

damn... 47k for a phone i better buy a lap and carry it around.... ok...will check out the w902..though its screen size is a lil bit small...

any others??? ..... touch screen???

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
I would recommend w902 as its slim and more sexier then N82. Other wise n82 and other nokia stuff.
Slim phones suit the young and sexy and stylish lifestyle !!

or save for the iphone... despite is kind of handicapped. but gives you music and basic stuff i guess.

Last edited:
I would go for only nokia n82 this is the better stuff among all these. [FONT=&quot]this phone is stylish as well as full featured, like convergence of GPS, photography, video, and 5 mega pixel camera built in xenon flash, auto focus, Carl Zeiss optics. Secondary video call is also there. Video player, TV out, stereo FM radio is there. It is built in GPS receiver. These features make Nokia n82 better than other ones. Though c902 is also good but not rich in features. [/FONT]

OP
m-jeri

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid
@dream...

w902 is not in shops.. so i heard

any HTC models??

Last edited:
OP
m-jeri

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid
^^^^

dude...... how...??? diamond is for 27k... unlocked... r8??? and SE X1 ..no way..too costly..and i need one in less than a week... i am on my old samsung x210..which is unacceptable....embarrassing..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom