Which Phone is good with 3G and dual sim capability?

arunks

Hey here is the aks
As we all know 3g service is being launched tomorrow in Punjab.

Please suggest me which is the good mobile with 3G and also having dual sim support GSM+GSM..

is there any phone with both of these.... Otherwise kindly suggest good 3g phone with maximum budget support 10-12K

Suggest fairly priced phones also..

sujoyp

Grand Master
What I feel is using 3g will drain ur battery faster and u will end up both the sim card switched off...I would suggest 2 phones for that purpose

SAmsung DUO r better dual sim 3G phones

OP
arunks

arunks

Hey here is the aks
Thanx for the suggestions......... Are these duos supported with 3g (wcdma) for high speed internet........ Any other mobiles which are not dual sims..

ssb1551

Technomancer
@OP - sujoyp is right.continuous use of 3G will drain ur battery.Better go for a normal single sim phone!

sujoyp

Grand Master
Thanx for the suggestions......... Are these duos supported with 3g (wcdma) for high speed internet........ Any other mobiles which are not dual sims..

WCDMA??? y do u want WCDMA:smile:

HSDPA and HSUPA is used for high speed internet on mobiles

Even samsung duo have only upto 3.6mbps support

Remember BSNL is upgrading the 3g network to 7.2mbps and some states already got it...

Better get Nokia C5 for 7-8k with HSDPA 10.2 mbps support
and get a cheap dual sim with remaining money if u want;-)

OP
arunks

arunks

Hey here is the aks
WCDMA??? y do u want WCDMA:smile:

HSDPA and HSUPA is used for high speed internet on mobiles

Even samsung duo have only upto 3.6mbps support

Remember BSNL is upgrading the 3g network to 7.2mbps and some states already got it...

Better get Nokia C5 for 7-8k with HSDPA 10.2 mbps support
and get a cheap dual sim with remaining money if u want;-)

yeah sorry...thats my mistake.... i forgot... and wrote wcdma... Actually I want high speed data internet so need at least 3.6 mbps support atleast..

Thanx for c5 suggestion...

Does it mean tht there is no dual sim mobile in the market with 3g (hsdpa) from any comapny...?

Top Bottom