which one wud u vote for ????

which phne do u support

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

tweety_bird_bunny

Journeyman
hi...i am jst posing this thread on account of a bet wid my friend...regarding which phne is the best...
so vote fo us....
here r ur options...

K

krazyfrog

Tech Geek said:
6630 is one of the latest phones
it is a good one
Whaaat? :shock:
6630 is the oldest among these and has been around for about a year and a half!

outlaw

De@d
i thinks its n70 cuz

1 - i've got one:)
2- its symbian based so its a obviously a good choice for power users as it supports lotta 3rd party applications and multi tasking
3- 2 mp camera is quite good
4- its got 3g
5-FLAUNT VALUE

then comes

W850i cuz

1- SOUND
2- CAMERA

thats it w 850 is fast as its java based but JAVA SUCKS as it has limited features

and A HUGE NO NO is it dosent support multi tasking so if u are sending a big file via bluetooth u cant use the phone for any other purpose

i donno about 3 g is it a 3g phone >??

so in short if u wann just a phone for its camera and sound then go for sony
no doubt

u r in for sound then SONY's the way to go

but if u expect ANY OTHER feature i repeat ANY OTHER feature then its NOKIA

cuz NOKIA RULEZ

OP
tweety_bird_bunny

tweety_bird_bunny

Journeyman
hmmm.....i thnk nokia rules over sony coz....
the features that nokia supports sony can only dream of....i find sony jst better that it hosts a little more audio and camera quality than nokia does,,,but it doesnt act as a SMARTPHONE....
when considering overall performance nokia truely is the BIG BOSS !!!

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
it is unfair to compare the features of smartphone wid a non-smartphone!

you gotta compare p990 wid the nseries then. or even the w950i which is based on symbian but sans a cam!

OP
tweety_bird_bunny

tweety_bird_bunny

Journeyman
even the now lower end models like nokia 6600 boast so maNY features that sony cant thnk of...i got the n70 after a lot of research and the phone rocks...
the sound is awesome and cam is good too...
and dont jst ask about its smartphone capabilities...!!!

pra_2006

A S S E M B L E
for me N70 is really good becauz i can play N-gage games on it and install so many application and i think the only thing which is not good in sony mobiles is that even 1 mobile is not symbian 60 series that SUCKS!

outlaw

De@d
sony's plain crap [gotta admit the sound quality though]

java phones SUCK

SYMBIAN RULEZ

thats y i got an N70

Third Eye

gooby pls
outlaw said:
sony's plain crap [gotta admit the sound quality though]

java phones SUCK

SYMBIAN RULEZ

thats y i got an N70

just stop praising nokia..you are saying this because you are just jealous of sony success..also you are owner of nokia crap ..oh yeah nokia sucks....look at the poll...
*img179.imageshack.us/img179/2207/nokiasuck827313xb7.png

Last edited:

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
plz don't start a nokia vs SE war here! the author has just asked to vote for the phones, not to vote which company's better!

outlaw

De@d
@ tech mastermind

u are completely right ,i agree but i wont stop praising nokia no matter what u say LOL <NOKIA RULEZ>

i am disappointed with the poll here guys power users should'nt stick with java phones <sad>

OP
tweety_bird_bunny

tweety_bird_bunny

Journeyman
hey man..... i put w850i coz i wanted to give nokia a tough competition...
the guys who used se 850i wud hav found it gud due to its sound and cam.....but if they switch over to phone like n70 for jst about a week,, they wud feel the punch... i have used 6600, k750i , w700i and now n70....
but i must tell u in light of smartphone features,,, NOKIA is the GODFATHER of se.....
sony can jst boast of cam and sound coz its there technology...its pioneer in dis.... i say that maybe nok is a little behind in case of cam and sound ( still has very decent cam and sound) but look at the phone as a whole......
cam and sound jst act as addons but its the soul of the phone OS and capabilities that power it...
so se phnes may be gud but NOK rulezzz.....

(take the whole discussion as related to phones ,, not to individual companies...

outlaw

De@d
i agree with tweety sony is the pioneer is AUDIO-VISUAL arena so like all their other products the phone's are pretty good at that AND JUST THAT
but if u wanna experience true MOBILE LIFE or as samsung calls it "THE ULTRA LIFE" u should stick with a high end nokia smartphone and not with other java phones.... [ so n70 is the best fone in the poll]

if you are not a power user and u are only after MOBILE ENTERTAINMENT then its definitely sony yep k750 and w 850i is meant for audiophiles

i donno why tweety left motorola out of this poll

after all if u are after looks and only looks then moto's the way to go
RAZR is the sexiest phone......

so if u wanna flaunt your phone then its definitely moto
but i've got a piece of advice MOTO MENU SUCKS

so in short

NOKIA is the best for a true mobile experience
sony ericsson is the best for mobile entertainment
MOTOROLA is the best to FLAUNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom