Which one W950i/ROKR E6/ANY NOKIA PHONE should i buy ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

abrakadabra

Broken In
Hey everyone ,
I need to buy a new phone . I wanted a smart phone with touch screen . + mp3+radio(must) + camera is optional if the price of phone is less though if present must be a good quality with a flash& AF .. I was thinking of buying ROKR E6 but its camera doesnt have flash or AF.

I dont care about the user interface or the buttons or the os being not symbian et all . I have buttery hands and my phone slips a lot from my hands. I just want a phone with good construction .

I was thinking to buy
SE --W950i(w/o camera ) @ Rs .8500 . OR w960i @ Rs.23000

Moto- ROKR E6 for 12000 OR RAZR2 V8 @17000.

Nokia -- I kind of hate nokia phones for their ugly design .though a phone with good features like N73 would do just OK.

Please Help me guys !!!!!!

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
W960i is not out yet. However that is the best buy.

Where are u getting W950i for 8.5k? :shock:, it costs 29k in Sony World lucknow

K

krazyfrog

SE P990i. It has touch screen, mp3 player, radio and a 2mpix camera with auto focus. I think it costs around 18k now.

OP
A

abrakadabra

Broken In
infra_red_dude said:
+1 for SE p990i.

The problem with p990i is that its more of a business phone. Although it just fits my requirements ,but i wud look kind of weird carrying that bulky business phone in my college . Also its processor is a slower one tied with a slow symbian OS. The new P1 comes with 3d graphics accel. but it is too expensive .

@gx_saurav : If u want one i could get one for you at 8.5k +taxes . Not from INDIA though .

@azzu : ROKR 's the same as MING but with more RAM. Ming looks KOOOOL though.:D

OP
A

abrakadabra

Broken In
@gaurav_indian :: Hey that phone is pretty darn cheap outside INDIA . I am giving the showroom price for W950i + the taxes that we may have to pay to the Indian gov (not sure if there are any taxes for such a case)

Many P990i users that i spoke to recently warned against buying that specially at that price of 20k

Hey are there any other cool phones that are available w/o touchscreen .

I saw a very cool phone in the hands of a young teacher in my college today . It was like an E series though with a very good screen , it had a qwerty keybrd and looked cool with a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiig screen . I am not sure if it was touch screen or a normal one ... . I couldn't ask her right then but i wud surely ask her the next time i see her ....

i had decided on ROKR but when i played with its camera i decided to wait for a little while ....

Plz help me guys suggest any other phones ..

cooldudie3

Boom Boom Boom
forget it ur life of it!
but that may happen though

W960i is the best buy
iphone's a horrid phone look into the official iphone thread in thinkdigit forum
ur questions will be answered so forget iphone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom