Which one do u all suggest for a Game ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

dreams

Gracias Senor
Hello all,

I am a hardcore gamer but like 2 play only first person shooter action games and some racing games.. I hv some coll like Halo, Half life, Hidden and dangerous, Hitman 2..

Juz now fin Halo and tries Haf life but after some time i bcum dizzy.. then tried Hitman but the game closes after some time.. and played H & D durin coll days with Multiplayer and its awesome..

I want to knw which is the best game now in the market like i said b4.. some gud action scenes and gud game play..

TIA

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Before actually suggesting all those High End games,its better if you had actually revealed a bit about your system config so as to give us a clear idea on what games would run perfectly enough.
On a Random note i would say:
Far Cry
HL2
Doom 3
UT2K4
Halo:Combat Evolved

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Oh boy talk about High End games and a limited Hardware.Sorry man but all these games must have to be run at Ultra Low Settings and with every bit of Eye candy switched off to get some decent Amount of Frame rates in.Since you said you are also into some racing games you could Try out NFSUG 2 and Juiced which will pretty much do on your Onboard Specs.With rest of the FPS games you will have a hard time catching up as they usually need a Mid range graphic card like the 6600GT to run them flawlessly.Believe me its better to go in for a Ram and GFX card upgrade in order to enjoy them decently.:D

shaunak

Tux Fan
@allwyndlima
CALL OF DUTY
runs on low end machines and is a fps. and also a gr8 game

and if u do upgrade in the future you can go for CALL OF DUTY 2!!!!

OP
dreams

dreams

Gracias Senor
My own another thread is runnin in Hardware Reviews for a whole Mob and GFX Upgrade.. after gettin enough sugg wil go 4 it.. and after tht wil get these games and start to rock.. pls keep it cumin..

sysrq

Banned
Unreal tournament
Unreal tournament 2004
Far cry
Doom 3
Half life platinum edition
Shrek 2
Need for speed II SE
Need for speed hot persuit 2
Need for speed underground
Tonyhawk's underground 2
Helo combet evolved custom edition [multiplayer]

Chronicals of Riddick-esc from butcher bay
half-life2
starwars republic commondo
Doom3-Resurraction of evil

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
shaunak said:
@allwyndlima
CALL OF DUTY
runs on low end machines and is a fps. and also a gr8 game
Now when did i say that it wasn't a FPS :?
Plus let me complete it fully,the game is a Tactical WWII Based FPS.:D
And yes it is a excellent game having completed it personally i say it has been a treat playing.I agree that it does somewhat run on low requirement but remember that it reuires Hardware T&L and since i didnt have any config specified i couldnt comment on it delivering the smooth gameplay.In Any case he will have to upgrade to chatch up with current running pace of FPS which i mentioned above.Those games engines and some like Chronicles of Riddick:Escape From Butchers Bay requires hell of a graphics card to get things moving on your screen and an onboard here would mean killing the actual pace of gameplay.Try Playing Doom 3 anything with resolutions of 1024x768 on the 845 chipset and see the game die :(
Simply put if you want to keep pace with the current and future Gen FPS games you will definetly need a decent Graphics card for a smooth Frame rates.

pratink

Right off the assembly line
TIA[/quote]
SWAT4,FEAR both will rock you
they dont want higher configuration but gives high performace with all eye candy :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

BlackJack

Broken In
for some real shooting games
try out Hitman, Doom, Operation Flashpoint.
For Stratrgy
try Sudden Strike II, Age of Empires, Zues, Casear..
For puzzle games,
Sudoku is good

vandit

In the zone
Counter Strike, Freedom Fighters( cool! ), James bond nightfire ( not so good), Soldier of fortune ( greatest ! ) :shock: , SWAT series,Operation Flash point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom