Which one???65-70k budget.

Which is betta and future proof?

• Intel P4 LGA775 3.0(2mb L2 cache with 955 motherboard

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
hello i am buying a new pc and my budget is 65-70k max so tell me the best i can get for this budget.P4 LGA775 3.0ghz 2mb L2 cache with 955 or 3200+ 939 with Nforce4 mobo?tell me whole config speakers,graphics,ram,monitor etc etc...with price.
b fast because with in 2-3 days i have to pay my vendor for the hardware.
thanx

G

gxsaurav

u got a lot of budget, y go for a 3000+

Go Athlon64 3500+ Venice core with Asus A8N-E motherboard

Aniruddh

Ambassador of Buzz
well very hard to decide between the 2 but i'll go wid 3ghz 2MB L2 and 955mobo i guess wid gud gpu is a betta choice eva i m plannin to buy dat combination.by the way poll wil tellu the exact thin juz wait and c.

OP
D

diabolic_saint

Broken In
@gxsaurav i am not going for 3000+ infact 3200+ and i guess that will be enough because there wont be much difference between the 2 so dont want to spend money on that instead can use that money on other things.

G

gxsaurav

in that case 3200+ venice e3 oe e6 core will be better then intel

same performance in gameing, with a difference of 5 to 10 seconds in video encoding, but a lot less temprature,

Aniruddh

Ambassador of Buzz
intel if ur going for a 6600gt or above gpu then u shud opt for intel.but dun 4get to go for a well ventilated cabinet wid loads of fan as intel proc really heats up a lot.

mohit

The Hardware Labs
Umm go for INTEL ...get the following

Penium 4 630 (2 Mb L2 cache , 64 bit compatible)
Asus P5 WD2 Premium (955X Chipset)
512 or 1024 MB DDR2 667 Mhz (Kingston , Corsair)
Leadtek 128 Mb ddr3 6600GT Extreme PCI-E

Dont buy DDR2 Ram lower than 667 Mhz else it will be a bottleneck.

Rollercoaster

-The BlacKCoaT Operative-
Go for
Amd 3200+
Asus A8N-E or SLI
XFX 6600GT 128MB PCIe
1 GB DDR400 Ram of ur choice
buy 2 SATA HDDs so u can rig 'em up in RAID0 as nforce4 mobos support inbuilt RAID...(good for games with large level loading time like DOOM3)
Buy a Wireless keyboard/mouse set with an additional optical wired mouse(some games show lag while playing via wireless Input devices)
450Watt SMPS for non SLI and >500watts for SLI mobo
Buy a decent set of wireless/wired dolby headphones and insted of buying a expenseive speaker set rig up ur Home stereo system and with PC too good if u have one of those boombastic hifi mojo rising music systems...
Buy two monitors.. atleast 17" or one 19" and the other 15"(or 17") or but a 14" or 15" LCD with a 17" monitor and rig both of them up to ur graphic card so that u can make some really serious looking setup... and do some really serious work too(dude this is real multitasking) .....
This is very helpfull as u can do more than twice the stuff then u do on one screen man!! and a wirless keyboard/mouse will compliment this setup very nicely...
Get a decent TV-Tuner too (go for the media center kind .. really neat to control ur PC via remote, all that S#$% like music,movies,photos,TV etc.)
Alsi get a DVD-RW and a DVD-ROM to complete the rig...

NOW u can go on living a dream......

divyadbzgt1

Broken In
AMD 64 3200+, Asus A8N-E, 2*512Mb DDR PC3200, GIG 6600GT(Copper cooler , good heat disipation), 160GB/200GB SATA, Viewsonic E70f 17" monitor,etc..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom