Which of the combination would be a fit one?

zmk

Broken In
So i can get these two CPU/GPU config. at approx at same price.
Which one will better?

1) AMD FX-8350 and ATi HD 7850.

AMD FX 8350 - AMD: Flipkart.com

and

Sapphire Radeon HD 7850 2GB GDDR5 Graphics Card - Sapphire: Flipkart.com

and

2) AMD FX-8320 and MSI AMD/ATI R9 270X GAMING 2G 2 GB GDDR5

AMD 3.5 GHz AM3+ FX 8320 8 Core Piledriver Processor - AMD: Flipkart.com

and

MSI AMD/ATI R9 270X GAMING 2G 2 GB GDDR5 Graphics Card - MSI: Flipkart.com

OR is there any other combo which might be better than these two?
Please suggest.

Thanks in advance

Honeydew

Broken In
Before asking any questions in these section answer these question first...*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/pc-compon...new-pc-help-answer-these-questions-first.html

OP
Z

zmk

Broken In
Before asking any questions in these section answer these question first...*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/pc-compon...new-pc-help-answer-these-questions-first.html

But i already know my Budget and choices.I am confused between these two options only.Do i still require to fill up the template?

- - - Updated - - -

go for the 2nd option, good for gaming.

So cpu wont bottleneck the gpu?And how much futureproof is the combo?

Cilus

laborare est orare
FX-8320 is a pretty powerful processor and it can handle 270X easily. Since it is an unlocked Processor, you can overclock it very easily to touch the 4GHz 8350's performance. Even with the stock AMD cooler, you can overclock it to around 3.7 to 3.8GHz. Now before we comment upon future proofing, we need to know some more details like what Motherboard you are planning to use and what is the resolution of the monitor you are planning for gaming etc.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
So i can get these two CPU/GPU config. at approx at same price.
Which one will better?

1) AMD FX-8350 and ATi HD 7850.

AMD FX 8350 - AMD: Flipkart.com

and

Sapphire Radeon HD 7850 2GB GDDR5 Graphics Card - Sapphire: Flipkart.com

and

2) AMD FX-8320 and MSI AMD/ATI R9 270X GAMING 2G 2 GB GDDR5

AMD 3.5 GHz AM3+ FX 8320 8 Core Piledriver Processor - AMD: Flipkart.com

and

MSI AMD/ATI R9 270X GAMING 2G 2 GB GDDR5 Graphics Card - MSI: Flipkart.com

OR is there any other combo which might be better than these two?
Please suggest.

Thanks in advance

Get the 2nd option.

Honeydew

Broken In
We need to know your pc's purpose and other parts that you are buying.it will help is to choose the right combo for you..

OP
Z

zmk

Broken In
FX-8320 is a pretty powerful processor and it can handle 270X easily. Since it is an unlocked Processor, you can overclock it very easily to touch the 4GHz 8350's performance. Even with the stock AMD cooler, you can overclock it to around 3.7 to 3.8GHz. Now before we comment upon future proofing, we need to know some more details like what Motherboard you are planning to use and what is the resolution of the monitor you are planning for gaming etc.

Thinking of getting this one.

ASUS M5A97 ASUS M5A97 Motherboard - ASUS: Flipkart.com

- - - Updated - - -

Get the 2nd option.

OK.Thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

We need to know your pc's purpose and other parts that you are buying.it will help is to choose the right combo for you..

1. What is the purpose of the computer? What all applications and games are you going to run?
Ans:Gaming. BF4, SR4, Titanfall, Crysis and other upcoming games. Professional softwares like AutoCAD,Solidworks,Photoshop.

2. What is your overall budget?
Ans:28000 around for CPU/GPU combo.

3. Planning to overclock?
Ans:No.Not immediately atleast.

4. Which Operating System are you planning to use?
Ans: Win 7 or 8.

6. Do you want to buy a monitor? If yes, please mention which screen size and resolution do you want. If you already have a monitor and want to reuse it, again mention the size and resolution of monitor you have.
Ans: No.I have 21 incher.

8. When are you planning to buy the system?
Ans:Next 3-4 months.

10. Where do you live? Are you buying locally? Are you open to buying stuff from online shops if you don't get locally?
Ans: Delhi.Yes.Yes.

OP
Z

zmk

Broken In
@OP; have you already bought other components? Post what you have purchased or a re planning to purchase.

Apart from the CPU/GPU combo (budget of Rs. 28000):

1 MoBo-ASUS M5A97
2 HDD - WD Caviar Blue
3 PSU -Corsair VS650 650 Watt PSU (should be enough?)

Will scrap my old PC for the rest.

Cilus

laborare est orare
^^ That is the reason we have asked you to post the details...it helps us to analyze your needs properly. The choice of PSU is really poor as the VS series is the lowest end PSU delivered by Corsair and they aren't designed to handle powerful gaming rigs in the 1st place. Try something like Antec VP550, available around 3.8K. Also for Graphics. For GPU, try R9 270X GPU which is available around 15 to 16K. His Ice QX 270X will be the best solution, available at 15.3K here: GRAPHIC CARD HIS R9 270X - 2GB GDDR5

OP
Z

zmk

Broken In
^^ That is the reason we have asked you to post the details...it helps us to analyze your needs properly. The choice of PSU is really poor as the VS series is the lowest end PSU delivered by Corsair and they aren't designed to handle powerful gaming rigs in the 1st place. Try something like Antec VP550, available around 3.8K. Also for Graphics. For GPU, try R9 270X GPU which is available around 15 to 16K. His Ice QX 270X will be the best solution, available at 15.3K here: GRAPHIC CARD HIS R9 270X - 2GB GDDR5

Oh!ok.Thanks.

And one more query.
I can get xfx 7870 double d at a very reasonable price.How does this card compare to the R9 270x?Is it worth it?

Cilus

laborare est orare
Oh!ok.Thanks.

And one more query.
I can get xfx 7870 double d at a very reasonable price.How does this card compare to the R9 270x?Is it worth it?

Performance wise 270X isn't much ahead of 7870 but the after sale service of XFX is a big question in India. Make sure you have good warranty support from XFX in your area.

Top Bottom