which motherboard to buy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chouhow

Broken In
i heard that under rs 10k the asus P5Q pro is d best motherboard.what about asus P5Q-E and P5Q Deluxe?what is the difference between these three mobo?

imgame2

Padawan
P5Q-E is 10.25k and asus P5Q deluxe is 12k ..

but @ 10k MSI P45 plainum is best ...

and P5Q deluxe is great board but i would try to get MSI X48C platinum for 13.8k .for x48 chipset and x16/x16 crossfire ..

OP
C

chouhow

Broken In
but you have not specified whats the difference between these three mobo of asus.also tell me the plus point of MSI mobo over asus and about crossfire thing...as i guess asus p5Q series too have crossfire feature.

OP
C

chouhow

Broken In
still confused.....if money is not a problem,which is best value for money in terms of future proof and performance-----asus p5q-pro,p5q-E or the deluxe one?

john_the_ultimate

No pain....No gain
P5Q-E would be my suggestion. Reason............. better component layout than pro and the deluxe doesn't really adds more to the P5Q-E in terms of performance. Just two difference between P5Q-E and DELUXE:
1) P5Q-E has got 8-phase power managment while deluxe has 16-phase
2) Deluxe has onboard SSD storage for the Express Gate while P5Q-e doesn't.

Plasma_Snake

Indidiot
Remember to use Internet through Express Gate, u'll need ur BB connection to be in a PPPoE mode so that it can connect automatically as dialing service won't be available to u in the Express Gate menu.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom