1. Hey Guest Did you know you can win an Honor 10 phone worth ₹33,000 and an additional ₹70,000 in paytm vouchers, just by replying to some threads and taking part in the discussions happening in the Honor Hub?

What are you waiting for? Start commenting and start winning! Remember to read the instructions posted here.

Dismiss Notice

Which MMORPG should I choose?

Discussion in 'Gamerz' started by bippukt, Jul 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bippukt

bippukt Member

I have been fascinated by MMORPGs since a long time, but now I have the chance to actually play one. But I am not able to decide as to which one to go for, or whether to go for one or not. My specs are:

-Intel P4 with 1 GB 667MHz DDR2 RAM
    -256 kbps BSNL unlimited internet connection
    -GTS 250 1 GB graphics card

Help me with the following guys:

1. Is it worth it - Most of the MMORPGs charge $15/month subscription fee, so is it worthwhile to go for any of them at all? With a 256 kbps unlimited BSNL connection, will I be able to play any of them without suffering killing lags?

2. Which one to choose? The one that obviously comes to mind is WoW, but are there others which might be better for me? I would prefer one which will play best here in India. Are there any one time purchase MMORPGs? Are there any free (not pirated)??? :twisted:

3. Should I even go for an MMORPG instead of a single player one like Oblivion? I played Oblivion for ages and still visit it sometimes.

4. If going for a monthly subscription MMORPG, what are the payment options? I don't have a CC, and I wouldn't want to use my friend's CC for subscription in case it got charged accidentally! Will a virtual CC suffice?

C'mon gamers, waiting for an answer :)

2. gaurav_018

gaurav_018 New Member

definately wow. US based server magtheridon. you can pay in a large number of ways, easiest of which is paypal.

3. Aspire

Aspire New Member

Mythwars Runescape Silkroad etc

If you want a good developed account in Mythwar or Runescape ask me

4. OP
    OP
    bippukt

bippukt Member

Thanks for your response guys. I have dropped the idea and am now relying only on Single player games for the time being. Oblivion still rocks :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.