Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Some flavor of Linux

Votes: 3 5.7%
  • Others

Votes: 4 7.5%

• Total voters

deepanshuchg

Ambassador of Buzz
Windows 7 ultimate with Ubuntu dual boot. Windows is for gaming and Ubuntu for other work so can't really define what will be primary between them.

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
^^Thanks. :p

Had FreeBSD too, but it takes ages to update. Actually it compiles everything up, I guess it doesn't work like package in Linux, it directly goes for source code compile. (I can be wrong here). So deleted that :p

Hrishi

Widows 7(Primary) , Windows 8 and Backtrack 5.
Also had Windows server 2008 but it was wiped out in recent cleanup .
I use VMware9 in case I want any additional OS .

nikufellow

In the zone
Read all those bad experiences people had after switching to 'modern UI' still trusted my instincts and went ahead with the upgrade to 8, i must say I've no regrets whatsoever, looking forward to 8.1.

GamerSlayer

ProdiGeek
Guys, I'm seriously screwed! The thing is I'm into editing and now I hit upon Adobe Photoshop and Premiere Pro (used Corel Draw before of course). But both these softwares don't work on a 32-bit OS and I have Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit. Should I buy Windows 7 64-bit or Windows 8? And btw, I will be playing old and new games which might even seldom include Prototype, Prototype 2 and Modern Warfare 3 multiplayer. Otherwise, all the latest games. Also, just inform me if CoD4 multiplayer works fine (with xFire) on Windows 8? Plzz guys, help me. I literally feel miserable not being able to use those softwares for editing mainly because I have used a lot of Premiere Pro in my school for a competition and I need it badly.

ankush28

Bazinga
Guys, I'm seriously screwed! The thing is I'm into editing and now I hit upon Adobe Photoshop and Premiere Pro (used Corel Draw before of course). But both these softwares don't work on a 32-bit OS and I have Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit. Should I buy Windows 7 64-bit or Windows 8? And btw, I will be playing old and new games which might even seldom include Prototype, Prototype 2 and Modern Warfare 3 multiplayer. Otherwise, all the latest games. Also, just inform me if CoD4 multiplayer works fine (with xFire) on Windows 8? Plzz guys, help me. I literally feel miserable not being able to use those softwares for editing mainly because I have used a lot of Premiere Pro in my school for a competition and I need it badly.

Buddy this thread is not for troubleshooting post your problem in software section...
BTW photosho supporta 64bit too

GamerSlayer

ProdiGeek
Sorry, posted in the wrong thread. And btw, I am currently using Windows 7 Ultimate x86 ( which I plan to change ) and used Mac OSx Snow Leopard through VMware.

Top Bottom