Which is the best shop to buy PC Components in Delhi?

Adidam

Right off the assembly line
Hi.

I'm looking for the best shop to buy PC components in Delhi, India. I am going to buy gaming rig of $2,300+ So I am looking for the shop which can be best companion for me to have the PC Components.

Shop with:

1. Good After Sales Services.
2. Good Pricing and Discount.
3. Warranty/Guaranty on Every Product.
4. 100% Legit Bill.
5. 100% Indian Distributed Stock (I don't want unauthorized imported stock or ceased customs stock)
6. Good Reputation & Good Establishment.
7. Good Cable Management and Setup Team (Their employees).

Let me know if you know any good shop in Delhi. I will go to that shop and buy. Please let me know.

Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone here could help me?

1. Good After Sales Services.
2. Good Pricing and Discount.
3. Warranty/Guaranty on Every Product.
4. 100% Legit Bill.
5. 100% Indian Distributed Stock (I don't want unauthorized imported stock or ceased customs stock)
6. Good Reputation & Good Establishment.
7. Good Cable Management and Setup Team (Their employees).

1. Shopkeepers don't provide after sale service, the component manufacturer's service centers do. Example, for an Asus motherboard you will be contacting the authorized service center of Asus, not the shot form where you bought the board.

2. Prices are 99% the same at all shops, except those who import good themselves.

3. This has nothing to do with the shop. You get warranty on all parts irrespective of where you purchase them from (provided the part is genuine).

7. Forget about the shopkeeper doing cable management for yo. Hell, they won;t even know what it means.

- - - Updated - - -

What config are you going to purchase BTW?

If planning to buy from Nehru Place, don't get cabinet from there. They don't have good choices (mostly cooler master and corsair only). Instead get cabinet from an online shop. NZXT phantom 530 maybe <3

Top Bottom