WHICH IS THE BEST PMP (portable media player) "REVIEWS"

Status
Not open for further replies.

ultimategpu

AMD & ATI FANBOY
this thread is to review some of the best PMP's available in the market

i am not going to review it , u the guys have to review the best portable media player in the market

make sure the reviews are BEST VALUE FOR THE MONEY & USAGE

here some of the PMP's i have listed for ur reviews

PRODUCTS SCREEN DISPLAY

1)APPLE IPOD TOUCH [8GB] ------------->14.5K (3.5 inch)

2)CREATIVE ZEN X-FI [8GB] ---------------->14K (2.5 inch)

3)COWON I AUDIO D2 [4GB] ---------------->9K (2.5 inch)

4)PHILIPS GO GEAR [4GB] ------------------->8K (2.8 inch)
(SA5245BT)

5)SONY NWZ-A726 [4GB] --------------------->9K (2.4 inch)

i have listed some the PMP i saw , u can post any other PMP's avail in the market

Last edited:

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
In terms of sound quality, nothing beats Cowon. A hell lot better than the iPods. Whatever, the Apple fanboys will say, "New iPods sound very very good", but still Cowon PMPs are > iPods in terms of audio quality.

Sathish

Debian Gnu/Linux User
creative zen X-fi rocks..pl listen a song with it in shop...you will forget all others.. amazing sound quality and good battery life.. and its a incomparable PMP for audiophiles.. after i read several in-dept reviews net with two days, i bought this for 12k..

Cownon is my second choice.. acutally if creative does not have x-fi version, i could bought it.
In my personal opinion, IPod is only for newbies :)D:D) and its sound quality and performances are an average one..
i think it has created some hypes in market because of its brand value.. so most of the mag called Ipod is the best for pmp.. what a stupid cheats.

Just read specialized audio review websites , you know the real..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom