which is the best place to learn for RHCE??

Status
Not open for further replies.

iinfi

mekalodu
some of you folks mite v done linux certification here.
plz tell which is the best place in mumbai for training towards RHCE.
i knw it requires practice n self effort. but for initial training which is the best place?
i v seen aptech advertise the course but its not to be found in Red Hat site as their Training partners.

OP
iinfi

iinfi

mekalodu
is it there in mumbai?
cant find it in hcl website. it only shows hyderabad as location

hellknight

BSD init pwns System V
I don't know.. never been to mumbai.. but it was in Chandigarh.. so it should be at Mumbai too..

OP
iinfi

iinfi

mekalodu
thanks man .. funny i didnt get this address on redhat.in
anyways .. how long did it take you to do this certification?? wats ur work ex?

added:
and man another thing? do you get a course completion certificate when you do it from a red hat certified center?
coz i got into aptech first to ask abt this and they said they wud conduct the course, but their name is nowhere on red hat certified center list!!

thanks

Last edited:

ultimategpu

AMD & ATI FANBOY
thanks man .. funny i didnt get this address on redhat.in
anyways .. how long did it take you to do this certification?? wats ur work ex?

added:
and man another thing? do you get a course completion certificate when you do it from a red hat certified center?
coz i got into aptech first to ask abt this and they said they wud conduct the course, but their name is nowhere on red hat certified center list!!

thanks

After finishing 3 months course ,, after 1 month complete working on LINUX, i got in to exam , cause i did not go to class regularly so only it takes 1 month for me to get well

its for 300 marks

Important thing u should join in the center where , the center is partner to REDHAT keep this in mind
u ll get two certificates after completing the course ,

1. certificate of attendance (redhat)

1. course completion certificate from the center

Now , i am doing RHCSS its now very tough

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom