Which Is The Best Cabinte Companey?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gaju6696

Broken In
HI.. I m change My Cabinet because My Cabinet Is Old about 2 Years
My PC confg is 2.66ghz L2 512k ,Intel 865GBF,DDR 512Mb 400 ,
200Gb Sata,80GB Seaget Baracuda, Sony DVD RW DRU540a, LG 52x CDRW, 1.44FDD,XFX 5200 AGP, SB Live! Value .
My Old p4 1.4 Is Up Graded To 2.66 But Cabinet Is Not Change

G

gxsaurav

the choice of cabinet is pure subjective, like i prefer Solid & Plane looking cabinets while some other like engraved ones, U better take a look at the brands available before making a decision

theraven

Technomancer
ok
why does antec rock ?
do u even know ?
what are the exact specs that make antec the best?
why is it not in any other company ?
why is no other company better than antec ?
jeez dont just recommend stuff cuz of the company name
thats just a cliche'
i can pick up a cabinet for 500 bucks and have it perform better than an antec !
there are various factors to consider
and even if u consider looks .. im sorry but antec has some real ugly AND some awesome lookin cabinets
its just another company , but not the best

khandu

In the zone
i have iball benz

cheap , stylish and reliable.. just get the SMPS changed.. the default SMPS of iball is not good..

club_pranay

Nokia 7110 to iPhone 5
@theraven.. hey bro chill! i know u making a point here but he may be just telling his exp.

btw, i have AdCom cabby. i think me and my computer is quite happy with it.
i dont go for looks, just it should be airy, steady, made from pure galvanized "Al" sheets, vibration absorbing and feature packed(front usb/audio connectors, povision for extra fan etc)

G

gxsaurav

Antec is very costly, & hardly available outside Delhi or mumbai, so the Good indian brands like iBox, frontech etc are ruling the market,

in the past few days these indian brands have started to copy the foraign brands, in terms of looks & design, although the material & finish is not upto the mark but it's still good enough. Seems like they finally understood that CPUs are getting hotter

In any case, go for a cabinet with 1 or 2 rear exhaust fan slots, & 1 side exhaust, with 1 side intake grill, below the gfx card (usually), & 1 front intake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom