Status
Not open for further replies.

debsuvra

is NOT a PC/Mac
I want to buy the Dell Inspiron 640 and got stuck with the graphic card option in the customization menu:confused: . I have to choose from "256MB ATI Mobility Raedon X1400 Hypermemory" and "256MB NVIDIA GeGorce Go 7300 Turbocache":rolleyes: . I want to know whose performance is better? Is it possible to play FEAR @ 25fps(at least) with either of the cards in 1440*900 resolution:D ?

great_manish

Journeyman
first of all the dell inspiron cannot display more that 1280x800(i think)....second.. the nvidia option shud give u a better performance...it costs u slightly more too ....n whether fear will work on not depends on the amount of ram too...should work fine with 1 gb but not with all the effect in high mode.....

OP
debsuvra

debsuvra

is NOT a PC/Mac
great_manish said:
first of all the dell inspiron cannot display more that 1280x800(i think)....second.. the nvidia option shud give u a better performance...it costs u slightly more too ....n whether fear will work on not depends on the amount of ram too...should work fine with 1 gb but not with all the effect in high mode.....
For ur info Inspiron does support 1440*900 res with their "Truelife" offering. The system has 1GB of RAM .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom