Which is better Computer Hardware based Online Shop?

Which is better Computer Hardware based Indian online shop?

• [url]www.theitdepot.com[/url]

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • [url]www.theitwares.com[/url]

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • [url]www.yantraonline.in[/url]

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • [url]www.computerwarehousepricelist.com[/url]

Votes: 9 45.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
ah okay. Did you check online music stores. with $ value at 50rupees, that too will not be a feasible idea.

PS: I really hate americans, they get Death Magnetic mp3 album for 9$.
MP3 for 9$ ? Isn't that (or WASN'T that) 360 rupees THEN and 450 rupees NOW ?
400 for CD still feels cheaper :(

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
that is why I said I hate americans :)

not a good deal for us anyway.

if the dollar value is around 40, you can just get the songs that are good in the album (each song 99 cents).

if the dollar value is around 40, you can just get the songs that are good in the album (each song 99 cents).
Lolz, ALL songs in the album are good, infact, EXCELLENT, MINDBLOWING and MEMORABLE. There is not ONE song worth missing. And yeah, if I buy at such a high price, I need lossless quality, not mp3.

Anyway, ontopic: Is there any other place in bangalore where I can get stuff shipped to me at my doorstep ?

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
why don't you ask Sahara if they can deliver h/w to your home and then you pay them by cash. Also check with Golcha Inner Trade and Ankit Infotech if they can do the same.

lambo

Broken In
I think the price variation is also due to the following factors:

itdepot.com + yantraonline.in + techshop.in -----> these sites accept credit cards and thus their quoted price include credit card charges (which can be anything above 5%). Offline quotation can though get you a different price. yantraonline.in also includes the shipping charges and thus its prices seem to be high.

lynx-india.com ---------> accepts only cheques/dd and thus saves on credit card charges. Also the price reflected does not include taxes and shipping which makes prices look even lower.

theitwares.com ----------> hate to say it but it doesn't give a proper bill and thus saves on taxes (4%). This is above savings on credit charges. So it is bound to be cheapest.

computerwarehousepricelist.com ------> THE SITE IS HACKED!! I got warning messages when I tried to visit this site so could not confirm its pricing structure.

Is there any shop where I can buy stuff at rates close to NewEgg ?

*www.newegg.com/product/product.asp...hBargains-_-NA-_-NA-_-NA&Item=N82E16834115500

I and my dad are considering getting this laptop as a desktop replacement, so that I have a solution thats both portable and usable as a desktop and at the same time its similar in pricing to a similarly configured desktop.

The only negative point is that this particular model comes with Windows Vista, an OS which I find highly uncomfortable to use. So I want to know if its possible to get a refund on the OS cost of this laptop. Then perhaps it can stoop down to become as cheap as EEE PC 1000H :D

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
^^ Just get 4520. comes with linux and costs 27k. I saw few posts confirming that price.

you also get support.

If you want to take a look at it, my friend has this laptop and you can check when you come to BTM Layout

and btw, check for the price in Acer showroom.

Last edited:
^^ Just get 4520. comes with linux and costs 27k. I saw few posts confirming that price.

you also get support.

If you want to take a look at it, my friend has this laptop and you can check when you come to BTM Layout

and btw, check for the price in Acer showroom.

This one has better graphics (9100) which is worth 1K for me. and a gig of ram costs another grand. And better CPU worth 0.5K So I was hoping to find 4530 for 28-29K incl. taxes. :|

Shall I check acer showroom at rajajinagar 1st block ?

NOTE: the purchase can happen if_and_only_if adding a gig of RAM is not able to make my current rig run vista aero ( my mom and sis want it, but my dad wants XP while I use linux and my grandpa doesn't mind any OS as long as eprarthana.com works :lol: )

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
This one has better graphics (9100) which is worth 1K for me. and a gig of ram costs another grand. And better CPU worth 0.5K So I was hoping to find 4530 for 28-29K incl. taxes. :|

Shall I check acer showroom at rajajinagar 1st block ?

NOTE: the purchase can happen if_and_only_if adding a gig of RAM is not able to make my current rig run vista aero ( my mom and sis want it, but my dad wants XP while I use linux and my grandpa doesn't mind any OS as long as eprarthana.com works :lol: )

Check at Rajaji Nagar Acer showroom. If you want, I shall check in Raheja Arcade too.

ranjan2001

Cyborg Agent
I didn't know there were so many online sellers in India, good to see them, but they need to get their prices right.

Online prices should be market comparable or less than the market else who & why will someone buy online?

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
hmm. Did you check at warehouse?

your budget is around 35k. Right??

Acer Aspire 4530
Mobile AMD Athlon 64 X2 QL-60 (1.9GHz) Processor, Nvidia nForce Graphics, 1GB DDR2 RAM, 160GB HDD, 8X Dual Layer DVD Writer, 14.1" Crystal Bright WidescreenTFT, Integrated Web CAM, Integrated Bluetooth 2.0 + EDR, LAN, 56K Modem, 5 in 1 card reader, 802.11b/g WiFi, 4 USB Ports, Linux OS, 1 year standard ITW
Price: Rs. 30750/-

that's at warehouse.

Other good configs:

Acer Aspire 5920NWXMi
Intel Core 2 Duo Processor T5750 @ 2.0GHz, Intel 965GM Chipset, 2GB DDR2 RAM, 160GB SATA HDD, 8X Dual Layer DVD Writer, 15.4" Crystal Bright WidescreenTFT, Integrated Blueetooth 2.0, Integrated Web CAM, LAN, 56K Modem, 5 in 1 card reader, 802.11a/b/g WiFi, 3 USB Ports, Linux , Dolby sterio Speaker, 1 year standard ITW.
Price: Rs. 36750/-

Compaq Presario C785TU
Intel Core2 Duo Processor T5550 (1.83 GHz) / Intel 965GM Express Chipset / 1 GB DDR2 (667 MHz) /160GB HDD SATA / 8X SuperMultiDrive DVDRW with DL/ 15.4" WXGA TFT with BrightView Screen Technology /Intel Graphics Media Accelerator (GMA) X3100 / Up to 128 MB TAG memory / Altec Lansing Stereo Speakers / 56K Modem / Integrated Wireless LAN 802.11 b/g / LiIon Battery / TouchPad / S-Video TV Out /2 USB 2.0 / DOS, Carry Case ( 1 Year Limited Warranty)
Price: Rs. 35870/-

Last edited:

kiranmali124

Right off the assembly line
I feel, guys in NCR are best placed. They can go to Nehru Place and get the best deal in country. It is undoubtedly the biggest market in India.
Their association has website www.npithub.com. Though not a very user friendly website, you can check the latest prices of the product, get to know the dealer and call them up and confirm, before we are actually making purchase decision somewhere else.

Regards,

Kiran

cooldude1

Broken In
I think the price variation is also due to the following factors:
theitwares.com ----------> hate to say it but it doesn't give a proper bill and thus saves on taxes (4%). This is above savings on credit charges. So it is bound to be cheapest.

Hi

I am the owner of www.theitwares.com ...

How do u say that we are not providing a proper Bill. Every Bill that i provide has CST NO. VAT NO. mentioned on the Bill with the 4% vat and all our Bills can be Claimed for Income Tax or where ever you wanna claim it sorry to say but i donno any better way to provide Bill... if u do then u may very well can guide me with the same.

And yes my site prices are inclusive of 4% Vat just coz i dnt wanna confuse my customers with the same i too can start giving rates below 4% on my site then i guess i'll be more cheaper than anyone out there if many of my customers want it i can do it but mind you it'll be more confusing for you only.

lambo

Broken In
Hey Rahul, I am a businessman too and thus want to ask you one simple question - How do you accept payments from your business into your Savings Account? Do you want to tell me that you can give genuine bills by accepting such payments? Try to tell this to Sales tax Authorities and they will tell you what a legitimate business sense say - YOU CAN ACCEPT PAYMENTS ONLY INTO YOUR CURRENT ACCOUNT AND CAN ISSUE THE GENUINE BILL. I and few of my friend have made purchase through you by making payment to your ICICI Saving's Account and if we take this to the tax authority, like what you are claiming, then you will be in big trouble.

Sorry, i didn't want to say this all but you are making false claims on this forum and hence had to reply. I know people will be happy to avoid 4% tax if they can still get warranty on their products, even if they know that its not right, but atleast don't hide facts from them.

janitha

Wise Old Owl
I had bought one Pen drive from Rahul and along with the item, received a proper bill dated 22-07-2008 with 4% tax mentioned, CST no. and VAT no specified, stamp affixed and signed. The deal was fast and smooth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom