Which is better Computer Hardware based Online Shop?

Which is better Computer Hardware based Indian online shop?

• [url]www.theitdepot.com[/url]

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • [url]www.theitwares.com[/url]

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • [url]www.yantraonline.in[/url]

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • [url]www.computerwarehousepricelist.com[/url]

Votes: 9 45.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

cooldude1

Broken In
Boss i can accept payments anyway i want if u want to challenge that be my guest go ahead and tell them whatever u want show my Bill to any Sales Tax Authorities and they will say that its a genuine Bill as far as a customer gets a Proper Tax Invoice for the Material he's bought and is getting Warranty on the same + he can use my Bill for claiming purposes like Income Tax n all. So all points are covered. As far me paying my taxes is concerned on every Bill that i give has The Vat declaration on it saying that Vat on this Bill will be paid if u don't know of this you can read Below -

This is written on every Bill we give out - -

I/We hereby certify that my/our registration certificate under the Maharashtra Value Added Tax Act, 2002 is in force on the date on which the sales of the goods specified in this "Tax Invoice" is made by me/us and that the transaction of sale is covered by this "Tax Invoice" has been effected by me/us and it shall be accounted for in the turnover of sales while filing of return and the due tax, if any, payable on the sale as been paid or shall be paid.

And the CST n VAT N. too is mentioned on the Bill

And all the payments that i gt in that ICICI Bank Saving''s A/c goes to my Current A/c which is with a Nationalised Bank which doesn't have facilities like Anywhere Banking. Online Transfer which ICICI so i am no way evading any taxes or anything its just that i need facilities from icici that's it coz i don't trust these Private Bank's as they have a lot of Hidden Charges with respect to current which is'nt acceptable to me.

Just take pick up any Bill which is made in Lamington Road and compare the same with me and you'll find that all the Data is exactly Identical. So is it just me or the whole f**kin lamington road isn't paying their Taxes. n i am not hiding anything damn thing from anyone all the information is there on the Bill and all of it is exactly similar to every store in Mumbai anyone can check the same.

Your accusations on me and my business are baseless and i have enough customers to back up for me so if u wanna spoil my name by spreading such BS rumors then be ready t get pawned from my customers!!

Lastly i have full faith in me n my customers this is all that i can say and i care a **** about people like you.

Hey Rahul, I am a businessman too and thus want to ask you one simple question - How do you accept payments from your business into your Savings Account? Do you want to tell me that you can give genuine bills by accepting such payments? Try to tell this to Sales tax Authorities and they will tell you what a legitimate business sense say - YOU CAN ACCEPT PAYMENTS ONLY INTO YOUR CURRENT ACCOUNT AND CAN ISSUE THE GENUINE BILL. I and few of my friend have made purchase through you by making payment to your ICICI Saving's Account and if we take this to the tax authority, like what you are claiming, then you will be in big trouble.

Sorry, i didn't want to say this all but you are making false claims on this forum and hence had to reply. I know people will be happy to avoid 4% tax if they can still get warranty on their products, even if they know that its not right, but atleast don't hide facts from them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom