Nil2005

Right off the assembly line
Hi,

currently i have old pc.

Celeron 800 Mhz.
Intel 810 Motherboard
256 MB Ram
40 + 80 GB HDD

i can play only GTA Vice city on same. :?

i want to puchase Only Mother board, CPU, AGP Graphic Card & Ram within 12 k for games & 3d studio max. please inform if any suitable config with cost. 8)

Which is best selection AMD or Intel for gaming :?:

Nil2005

quad master

In the zone
For Gaming AMD is the best.

I donno about AMD Sempron Processor but can suggest you this.

AMD Athlon 64 3000+ 1.8Ghz - Venice Core - Socket 939
[identify by this "ADA3000AA4BP" written on the processor]
Rs 7000

MSI RS480 [Socket 939] with onboard Ati Graphics Card
Rs 4500 - 5000

Hynix D43 Chip based DDR400 PC3200
2x512MB or 2x256MB

This will be more than 12K but worth it

mohit

The Hardware Labs
amd is better when it comes to gaming .. and the config suggested by quad master is the best n cheapest config which will let u play all games at low n decent resolutions .. u can always buy a separate graphics card later as the mobo he suggested has a pci-express slot .. for now the x300 gpu will be good enough. it will total around 14,000/- with 512 mb of ram and 16,500/- with 1 gb of ram. i think u will be fine with 512MB at the moment.

usmayur

Broken In
AMD or Intel

It is really frustrating when someone just gives a link to a web page relating to a topic. At least write a summary in the post itself. Not everyone has a broadband which will open the web page instantaneously.

As far as battle b/w intel and AMD is concerned, AMD wins hands down.
My XP 2400+ gives better performance than my friends P4 2.4 GHz when it comes to gaming. We both have 512 MB RAM and onboard graphics

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
Re: AMD or Intel

usmayur said:
It is really frustrating when someone just gives a link to a web page relating to a topic. At least write a summary in the post itself. Not everyone has a broadband which will open the web page instantaneously.

My XP 2400+ gives better performance than my friends P4 2.4 GHz when it comes to gaming. We both have 512 MB RAM and onboard graphics

If you are referring to me, then dude, I must reply, there is a separate thread for an AMD vs. Intel discussion, and the link I provided was pointing to that thread. Then I must ask the thread starter why does not he search the forums before posting and the question he raised was discussed a thousand times in this section.

Kniwor

Learner
Re: AMD or Intel

usmayur said:

Well it is supposed to perform better than Intel P4 (533 FSB) 2.4 Ghz, ant that is whay it is rated 2400+.

ravimevcha

Journeyman
yes definitely AMD is good for gaming purpose bcoz graphic accelaration is very well supported as compared to Intel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom