Which Is Best 4 Gaming? Latest Pc Or Ps3?

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

ponzi

ps3 will prolly revolutionize gaming for a couple of years but i guess thr titles r expensive!
but if quad core does cm out at resonable rates id prefer a pc!
and u cnt play World of Warcraft on ps soo thats that!

K

krazyfrog

Latest pc doesn't remain latest for too long. If you want it to remain that way, then as pra_2006 said, you'll need unlimited money. In that case a PS3 or XBOX 360 is a better choice since you'll only need to pay for the games without worrying about your hardware becoming obsolete. And no pathiks, PS3 does not suck, but its current games sux. Just wait till it gets better games.

Pathik

Google Bot
ps3 s price sux .. its current games suck.. All in all ps3 sux atleast 4 nw.. I wd prefer a 360 nyday.. If i dont hv much cash then a ps2.. 360 pirated games r available nw., thats another plus

T

thunderbird.117

Personal Computer Past,present and future. PC rules. I do not see any graphics comparsion BTW the consoles and PC. PC has the best graphics.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
PC

why-
-easy availability of games:D,
-more details:D
-MODDABLE:D:D:D , i dont wanna spend 2.5+k to get a game which i can't Mod.:x
-even if i venture into FPS, i wud wanna stick with MOUSE & Keyboard:D

Last edited:

kirangp

The joy Of Wow
Obviously for me it is PC...Just look at the graphics for CRYSIS,Ps3 games suck in its comparision & for playin online "U have to pay in PS3" & the games are way 2 costly for PS3 compared to PC(I am talkin about legal games)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom