which internet connection should i go for

Status
Not open for further replies.

vavinashraju

Broken In
i stay at hyderabad and i have planned to take an unlimited internet connection which is the best for me .........i need your help which should i opt for ......... i have a budget of 900 and i need an unlimited one i totally confused i m new to internet ...what are the points which i should check before taking internet .....please any suggestion from your side is a welcome by me i will be thankful to you

CINTEL ENTRINO

Loading . . . please d'nt
ha.. ha... see this b4 getting that ul 900 plan ... look at the home 1000 plan...

thats awsome... reps for me.... if u liked it :D

*bsnl.co.in/newsdetailed.php?news_id=352

link updated .. :D :D

Last edited:
i think it is better u wait for some time. b/s bsnl has just announced for 2 mbps plan.

*www.chennai.bsnl.co.in/News/BBSTariff010107.htm

so all isp will revise their plans, definately.... :p

also see *tinyurl.com/yjdj3d

or check
*tinyurl.com/uqo8o

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
well after 1 JAN UL900 is useless... lol..

well they will not gonna provide 2mbps with UL900, better still with 500 or go higher...

at least u will have 2 to 8AM 2mbps download option...

Yesterday night my home 500 connection here in Kolkata went up to 220kbps ... :D immediately i checked with our Cafe account, business too run on 2MBPS but one UL900 that we have in 2nd floor stayed there stuck in 256kbps... :(

OP
vavinashraju

vavinashraju

Broken In
hey thanks everybody some of you are saying to go for ul 900 bsnl but how much time it will take to set up the internet connection will it take 1 month i thought to go for sify but i think they charge 3500 in the starting so i then opted for airtel what do you say because i think my system will be always on downloading i can pay 1000 every month but not anything in the starting what should i do how are the speeds on the reliance ...............i will be eagrly waiting for your reply

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
well through out the India... BSNL has shown its power.... really in terms of Speed they Roockzzzzz.... yes the draw backs are the Poor customer care, time taken in installation... but there is a fact... either BSNL runs or it doesnt... very few complain that BSNL DataOne is running but very slow.. yup now and then few complain comes up but when look closelly we have seen mainlly due to some problem in user side...

now AirTel is also has a good solid track record in terms of Broadband... but mind u.. they sell bellow 256kbps connection too... wher as in compaior with BSNL DataOne... DataOne doesnt have any plan bellow 256kbps...

also AirTel Network isnt wide spreed as BSNL... :| BSNL is also most every where now days... where as AirTel is way far behind...

for u... i suggest... BSNL would be the Connection, but keep in mind... u have to run a lot if the connection goes down.. where as with AirTel u have to make a lots of Phone Calls...

DO ANALYSIS abt your needs.....

i enjoy with my isp...:D

if bsnl ppl, tell me that we giving u 2 mbps net absolutely free, i will say no..
they know that if they provide 2mbps speed without data limit, it will change India... :eek: so they did better tariff...
and i dont want to remain in data limit...

and for unlimited 256 kbps plan, there r better isp which give good price, speed and service than bsnl...

i cant afford data limit, speed limit of bsnl... :p

and i confident that sooner or later all isp will increase speed... if not, no problem...Real Broadband War has began now....

Remember that after lalu, Mr. Maran will give lecture to IIM and Haward student... For their Broadband Revolution/Monopoly in India.... :D

OP
vavinashraju

vavinashraju

Broken In
hi sourav u have suggested me to go for bsnl but one of my friend told me first i have to apply for phone connection and then i have to pay monthly some amount for the phone then what is this data limit in the morning time of any is the limit that you download in the morning or the data limit for browsing in the morning ......if u have a bsnl could u please give me the details what i have to pay in the starting like installation and taxes etc i will be waiting for ur reply ......i have thought to go for airtel but will fix after u reply

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
vavinashraju said:
hi sourav u have suggested me to go for bsnl but one of my friend told me first i have to apply for phone connection and then i have to pay monthly some amount for the phone then what is this data limit in the morning time of any is the limit that you download in the morning or the data limit for browsing in the morning ......if u have a bsnl could u please give me the details what i have to pay in the starting like installation and taxes etc i will be waiting for ur reply ......i have thought to go for airtel but will fix after u reply

ok... if u dont have a phone line and want DataOne.. then yes u have to pay a Rs. 50/- per month rental for the Phone... u will have free incoming on that Phone which will have a calling number... if u want to make a out going call, u have to use IT Card of BSNL.... (some thing like Prepaid calling voucher available as low a Rs 110/-) i guess...

Data Limint will be same as ur plan... it has nothing to do with what phone plan u have... like for Home Plan 250, u will have a 1GB data limit and speed will be upto 2mbps and minimum of 256mbps... this plan will mean u have to pay rental 250 (for DataOne) + 50 (for Phone) + Usage beyond 1GB + 12.1% TAX ....

well payment... man this is where BSNL may heart a little... BSNL has its authorised agents... u may aproch to them if u dont want the hassel, or to me best way is go to the local telephone exchange, and fill up the form, diposite Rs. 500/- (as u dont have a phone) and wait 7 days.... then if nothing happens, make a written complain to ur local Telephone exchange DE Ext asking him to inform u that how long will it take them to install...

normally within a Month is a Max time i have seen, except few odd cases.... anyway after BSNL installs the modem and expect a nother 7days for the ID and Password to come to u...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom