Which genre of games do you like to play the most?????

Which genre of games do you like to play?????

• Role playing Games

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Strategy (Tycoon) Games

• Strategy (War) Games

• Adventure Games

• Driving Games

• Action (First person shooter) Games

• Aciton (Other) Games

• Puzzle Games

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

anuraag_01

Broken In
did anyone ever hear of GTA....

play gta:sa....and u will not talk about genres again.

it's a 3rd person shooter, it's a car/racing game...it's a bike game, with scooters...a flight sim, with passanger planes/wwII planes/a fighter jet/ and even a jumbo...it's a chopper sim...it's also got buses/trucks/trains/boats/yatches/bulldozers/tractors and what not...

besides there's a full game of pool...taxi missions..vigilante...

i am getting tired...just check it out to see what it is...

premrajeev

Journeyman
I like to Drive man....I drive like crazy.....Although i like to play FPS, strategy games ....I prefer to drive.......

premrajeev

Journeyman
Hey Anurag,

We all play GTA's from the stone ages....And I've finished GTA 1,2,3,vice city,And now on San Andreas...

Well it's a great game, but dont forget about the other games which are category specific. Also note, U wont get the feeling of playing NFSUG while racing on GTA's....and likes..

So there always are geners in games, and it will continue to grow only..

anuraag_01

Broken In
hey rajeev...

point taken. but take a look at how the handling of gtasa has improved from vc. and the graphics and car detail is already at the level of nfs:hp2. (only 2 titles behind nfs:ug2)...ofcourse there will always be genres of games but the convergence is bound to happen. maybe the level of driving simulation in gta will always be a couple of steps behind that of titles like nfs or motogp, nonethe less, things can only get beter. and let us not forget that gta:sa is still using a (modified) 4 yr old engine. wait till gta4 comes out. and we'll all be happy then.

premrajeev

Journeyman
hey

Noted.The graphic and handling/gameplay of SA is far better than VC but no match for NFSés.. Well let's hope it'll improve in their next release.
Well..I am also a very good fan of GTA's...and as far as NFS is concerned, I'm crazy on them..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom