Which games can i run on my noob pc ?

B.Rabbit

Right off the assembly line
Y0 all ..i just wanna know about some good games which i can play with my compaq cq42 ..it's gpu is arrandale. I was wondering if i could play battlefield 2 with low settings and with gamebooster?..help me out and list some games that i can play...dont suggest me to buy a new pc or etc..my parents wont buy me

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Gamebooster doesn't help magically run games you don't meet the requirements. It sometimes help improve performance when there is lag. I dont think BF2 will run well. You can try old games like Mafia 1, Midtown Madness 1, Project IGI, Cricket 2007 on your PC.

Samarth 619

Modrator @ Xbhp Biking
You are better off playing oldies like Need for Speed: Most Wanted (2005) or GTA San Andreas or NFS Underground 2.

For lowest settings w/ gamebooster, maybe Battlefield might run at 25 fps, but will it be fun for you? For Lowest+Gamebooster, you may try FarCry 2, Far Cry 1, Crysis 1, etc..

Y0 all ..i just wanna know about some good games which i can play with my compaq cq42 ..it's gpu is arrandale. I was wondering if i could play battlefield 2 with low settings and with gamebooster?..help me out and list some games that i can play...dont suggest me to buy a new pc or etc..my parents wont buy me

Road rash.... :-D

OP
B

B.Rabbit

Right off the assembly line
@Samarth 619 I played fifa 12 low settings and got around 25-30 fps (playable)...i was wondering bf2 came out late than fifa 12 so can i run it on low settings?

@mß lol..i have completed vice city 5 times

@thetechfreak hmm... can you suggest me any fps games which can run on low end pc ?

Flash

Lost in speed
Halo 2 - Combat evolved
Unreal
Medal of Honor, Call of Duty, Brothers in Arms - OLD
Deus Ex: Invisible war
Half life 1,2
Doom 3
Tom clancy's rainbow 6
Area 51
IGI 1,2

Digital Fragger

A Functioning God
@OP;
CS 1.6, CSS maybe, Quake 3, Half life 1 and 2. not sure but i think bf2 should run on low atleast by lowering resolution..

heidi2521

Padawan
Along with the oldies you can look into indies. Games like Super Meat Boy, Bastion, Lone Survivor, Beat Hazard etc. don't exactly require top notch hardware.

If you don't want to play indies you can never go wrong with pre Zenimax id.

gameranand

Living to Play
Please ask these question in Will this game run on this configuration?.

As for games, I think you didn't provided the information about the GPU you are currently using. Please provide complete information while asking questions. :)

nikufellow

In the zone
Age of empires
Freedom fighters
Punisher
Soldner
Delta force extreme commandoes
Mortal combat :p
Perimeter
Call of duty (old one don't remember its name)
I had a compaq presario sr1720il and the above games used to work fine on it

Top Bottom