Which game do u think has the best storyline EVER?

Status
Not open for further replies.

saketkutta

Broken In
well mafia and max payne also indigo prophecy
i dont know where u gys find story in cod series
but commandos strike force has a story but not good as a story but good as it is a story of 2nd world war

devil666

Broken In
dheeraj_kumar said:
Zelda series(all 10 games) they ROCK!!!
Final Fantasy series(all 12)
Tales Series(tales of phantasia, tales of the world, narikiri dungeon 1,2)
Star Ocean(SO1, the second story, the blue sphere)
Max Payne
AOM
Warcraft
Starcraft
Red alert 2+Yuri's revenge

man, I am glad someone here likes Zelda and Final Fantasy. Those games have the best story lines. But i think FF9's story line is kinda weak. And isnt FFIX an online game? correct me, my FF gaming at FF9. But yes, Zelda games rock. Eagerly waiting for Twilight Princess on Wii. :)

rohan

In the zone
i don't play many games... but out of the few i've playe, i think Indigo prophecy has the best storyline...

Rollercoaster

-The BlacKCoaT Operative-
how abt 'Marc Ecko's Getting Up - Contents Under Pressure'
i found that an amazing games+ the unlockable videos and awsome stunts

Indigo Prophecy aka Fahrenheit.
theres nothing as changing name of a game,though there may be a different title of a game while it is being made(it is called Working title).

UNREAL

Broken In
This is because the game has two Names !
In Europe and other places, where the game's sex scenes were not censored, its called Fahrenheit, to denote the dropping of global temperatures worldwide in the game. In the US, where the sex scenes were censored and the game received a new title that tied it in with Jade, the Indigo child that was prophesized to deliver the message - the game was renamed to Indigo Prophecy.

xbonez

NP : Crysis
its definitely INdigo Prophecy. nothing short of a movie in itself. why, the stpry is as good or even better than the matrix

amitava82

MMO Addict
Dreamfall (oh man I'm in love with Zoë *img.photobucket.com/albums/v155/askforravi7/smilies/wub.gif )
Indigo Prophecy
Max Payne
POP

T

thunderbird.117

sam9s said:
Why didnt anybody mention Splinter Cell : Chaos Theory. Though I have not played it, AFAIK, It was rated very high almost equal to FARCRY, HL 2 in one of my threads of what to play next. It scored among the top for its Graphics and unique story line......m i wrong here.....

Splinter Cell :- Conviction is coming next year :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom