Which game are u playing

Status
Not open for further replies.

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
FM06, PES6, FEAR, OBLIVION IV, SPLINTER CELL, BLOOD MONEY, INVISBLE DEUX, COD2 (on PS2)......hmmm yes that much only

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
Completed GRAW some time ago , now playing COD 2, its better than i thot. runs cool on highest settings on my 6600gt pc.

hard_rock

Salieri Family
Got decent graphics card recently...So installed POP: The two throne... Heavily impressed by the background score and gameplay...Wanted to complete first two... So completed POP:SOT and now started POP:WW and then POP:T2T... Also Splinter cell: Pandora tomorrow and Hitman:Blood Money. want to install Tomb Raider legend...But dint got any thrill or any enjoyment while playing the demo.

sysfilez

Welcome To The Jungle
I will start with HL Episode One. After that POP Sands of Time. currently njoyin FIFA06. GOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAL.

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
I have CounterStrike2, Trackmania Nations and Trackmania Sunrise in my system. Presently I am playing Trackmania Nations. Germany servers are best. Awesome tracks!

utkarsh-techy

Broken In
well there isn't much left as i have completed fear hl2,hl2 ep1,fear,fear extraction point demo,doom3 metal gear solid,cod2,nfs mwand,hitman silent assasin.right now i am on x men 2 legends:rise of the apocalypse act 5

hard_rock

Salieri Family
Completed Splinter Cell Pandora tommorrow, Sands of time recently.. Now started Hitman:Blood money, FEAR, Splinter cell Chaos Theory, Hitman: Contracts.. and will play more in next year

jasku

In the zone
currently playin

FIFA'06 , 07(Demo)
CHampionship manager-4
Call of the Juarez
Almost finished Just Cause Demo
Finished COH demo

sysfilez

Welcome To The Jungle
hi 2 all of u.
i finished project snowblind, currently playing brother in arms - earned in blood. c it to belive it. real story, real world , real weapons. never seen such original stuff b4. just awsome.

forever

filth is me
i play only 1 game and thats quake 3 cpma and defrag , the only other i have ever played is TRACKMANIA nations and i was part of the HR hellracers clan but it became tedious to play but i never lose interst in quake 3 , especially defrag when every now and then u get to sweat it out against the world players on defrag.ru , quake 3 4ever :):)

well i m playin trackmania nations extreme just coz its pirated i cant play online
i know that v can play evn with pirated but was nver able to find the way
by the time i finish all the tracks i will get to download ghost recon advanced warfightr then will think of changin my system to 2gb crucial ddrII ram 7950gtx (or whatevr is it called) with intel core duo extreme processor for playin double agent i hav always loved splinter cell series

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
Let me tell u about the list of originals that are currently installed on my system.
1)Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon:Advanced Warfighter
2)Gta San Andreas
3)Need for speed Carbon
4)Rogue Tropper
5)FlatOut 2
6)Toca Race Driver 3
7)Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Double Agent
8)Call of Duty 2
9)Godfather The Game
10)FarCry(Patch 1.33)
11)Call of Cthulhu Dark Corners of The Earth
12)Gtr 2
13)Tomb Raider Legend
14)Battlefield 2142
15)Fifa 2007
16)Call of Juarez
17)Quake 4
18)Indigo Prophecy
19)X-Men The Official Game
20)Scarface The World Is yours(Patch 1.00.2)

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
^^then it means you spent nearly Rs.40,000 (20x1800[<-avg cost of game]) whew *smilies.sofrayt.com/aiw/swoon.gif

i'm playing good ol'
=>GTA San Andreas
=>NFS Porsche Unleashed (playing to enjoy the magnificent '74 911 Carrera RS
=>Colin McRae 05 - World Championship- 3rd stage (Germany)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom