Which Engineering stream should I choose?

The Volstagg

Broken In
Hey all,
I have interest in coding, apps research and testing, study about OS etc.. I also love to create thing and have interest in electric works.. Is mechatronic engineering suitable for me or CS/IT? I have recently completed 12th HSC.. Some say IT field has no scope..
and that CS engineering is tough.. What to do? Please help

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
CS and IT are almost equal in terms of software programming subjects. Look at the syllabus before deciding.

Do you like electric work or electronics work ? Both are different areas.

udaylunawat

In the zone
CS and IT are almost equal in terms of software programming subjects. Look at the syllabus before deciding.

Do you like electric work or electronics work ? Both are different areas.
What's the actual difference between cs and it in terms of subjects and future scope. Why people say "IT has no future scope".
I am currently studying in IT 3rd year.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
What's the actual difference between cs and it in terms of subjects and future scope. Why people say "IT has no future scope".
I am currently studying in IT 3rd year.

Care to look at the syllabus and see what's the difference ?

Who says IT has no future ? If you are a good programmer, you have a good future.

udaylunawat

In the zone
Care to look at the syllabus and see what's the difference ?

Who says IT has no future ? If you are a good programmer, you have a good future.
Doesn't seem much difference in syllabus except few IT subjects such as IT infrastructure.

OP
The Volstagg

The Volstagg

Broken In
Hmmm. Thanks guys, I have decided to take IT.. I programming... My main field of interest is android OS and its apps... Also I love to write reviews of smartphones and gadgets...

OP
The Volstagg

The Volstagg

Broken In
[MENTION=288790]udaylunawat[/MENTION] I have recently completed 12th HSC... Want to pursue engineering (IT). Planning to join Fr. Agnel, Vashi

alina

Right off the assembly line
You have interest in Coding, Programming and testing . First find out you have interest to online learn coding , programming or actually implementing it .
Who says IT has no scope?
If your are good You have scope .

You should choose computer engineering or electronics Stream.
I think it is suitable for you.

Top Bottom