• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

ankitsagwekar

i m going to buy DTH service
currently i m paying Rs300 for cablewala
can it is right time to switch to DTH ? can i get DTH cheaper then Cable ?
if your answer is yes then who is best DTH service Provider 4 VFM

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
lol in my area there is something like digitally which i have got installed on my tv 600 rs for the box and 100rs / month and similar features like other DTH like games informations more than 175 channels..... i think it is the best

amitabhishek

Bad to the bone
They need to show some new international channels. Same $hit with all the DTH operators. Differentiation with channels is very important.

vineyard

Right off the assembly line
Sun Direct (not in the poll) is best for south peoples.

am using it but i still prefer tata sky of what i hv seen and read. they hv vry good customer care service. Jus recently they launched with video recorder where you can pause or rewind live television and even record it. although priced at 8999 for non tatasky users but still its a vry useful feature. now even dish is coming up with video recorder v soon.

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
I too am about to buy to get a DTH.
Is it feasible to get one now?
Anybody using Reliance Big TV or Airtel DTH ? Please give your outputs on their services.

Edge-of-chaos

Broken In
Would suggest go with Tata Sky, sayin from experience. Also read that they've come up with this new thing called Tata Sky +, which is basically the PVR (Private Video Recorder) technology (launched for the first time in India)...*www.hindu.com/thehindu/holnus/006200810150325.htm
This is interesting stuff, good opportunity for ones considering DTH for their Televisions. Tehy're promising attractive offers for upgrades as well!

sam_1710

Youngling
Finally... bought BIG TV.. Got home the set top box.. now waiting for the representatives for the installation... :)
Lotsa calls to the 24x7 customer care from 8PM yesterday.. jus an engaged tone everytime!! :mad: Finally requested for a call from the website and got a call today morning telling me that area representative will be callin within 2 days... Hope they turn up quickly!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom