Which Defragment Software do u use?

Status
Not open for further replies.

yash

I draw every day
windows default takes up too much time and even after one 100% completed defrag,i ran it again that instant and it again took a lot of time and removed some more fragments...thus i`d like to say its not very efficient...

Kniwor

Learner
yash said:
windows default takes up too much time and even after one 100% completed defrag,i ran it again that instant and it again took a lot of time and removed some more fragments...thus i`d like to say its not very efficient...

we never said it was too good at defragmentation..... it is actually made by the makers of diskeeper....
but some of us just frefer not to take pains of installing things again and again and use default....

u are 100% right that default tool misses things

knight17

In the zone
You will be really amazed by O&O defrag pro

lightning fast defragment and speed of the drive is

also good

but it is shareware

//knight17//

G

gxsaurav

diskeeper 8

i tried DK10 & Perfect Disk 7, perfectdisk was so slow & for my use 8 was enough

bbesides i can manually turn off the dkservice.exe, & still run diskeeper in v8, but not in v10

vysakh

Padawan
system mechanic's one is great. but i prefer the inbuilt one

BTW its been months since i defragmented

royal

Padawan
OO Defrag Pro and Win Optimizer Platinum 3 ... have used them and can say they are among the best 8)

legolas

Padawan
knight17 said:
You will be really amazed by O&O defrag pro

lightning fast defragment and speed of the drive is

also good

but it is shareware

//knight17//

1 more vote! :) its too good.

/legolas

S

sportymaniac

I personally use diskeeper pro,a great defragmenter.But i should try perfectdisk as there are lots of vote for it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom