Which company to join IBM Global Business Services or TCS

sanjaysuthar

Right off the assembly line
Hello,
I got placed in 2 big companies. One is IBM GBS and one is TCS. Both are good companies but am not be able to decide which will be better for me to join. I am a fresher and did b.tech in Computer Science. Both companies offering me Associate System Engineer job role. Package in IBM is 3.4 while in TCS it is 3.2 LPA. I am very good in IBM tools and technologies and I did 5-6 Certifications also on IBM tools. Will all these count if i join IBM or I should got with TCS.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
IBM, but change you job after two years or after your contract ends(if any), you would probably be on bench for one to two years. and AFAIK the hike in IBM isn't that good.

satirthacool

Right off the assembly line
Hello,
I got placed in 2 big companies. One is IBM GBS and one is TCS. Both are good companies but am not be able to decide which will be better for me to join. I am a fresher and did b.tech in Computer Science. Both companies offering me Associate System Engineer job role. Package in IBM is 3.4 while in TCS it is 3.2 LPA. I am very good in IBM tools and technologies and I did 5-6 Certifications also on IBM tools. Will all these count if i join IBM or I should got with TCS.

I would suggest you to go with TCS. TCS gives more and better opportunities than most other companies.

Top Bottom