Best Mid Range GPU

• Sapphire HD7850 1GB

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Hai guys,

I want to know which combination to buy keeping in mind better gaming,1080p Gaming at Full HD Resolutions by HDMI and Future Proofing by at least 2-3 years....

I already have Asus M5A97 R2.0 + AMD FX8320. So I want to know whether to buy....

Asus M5a97 R2.0 + AMD FX8320 + Sapphire HD7850 1GB OR
Asus M5A97 R2.0 + AMD FX8320 + Zotac GTX650Ti Boost 2GB.

Please let me know which combination to buy keeping in mind the above preferences.

AKRICK

Broken In
Why this GPU and not others? Give explanation please...
Personally I prefer Sapphire HD7850 1GB because of this...AnandTech | Bench - GPU13
650ti boost costs less (about 1.5-2.5k less) than 7850 + zotac providing 5yr warranty +performancewise i dont think thers too much differnce.These 2 cards are good performer in that pricepoint.
But after all if u are not considering prize ,then Nvidia provides smooth game play while while ATI(AMD) provides faster game play AFAIK
user has to decide what he wants...:D

ankush28

Bazinga
But after all if u are not considering prize ,then Nvidia provides smooth game play while while ATI(AMD) provides faster game play AFAIK

From where you got such dumb information :facepalm:

My vote goes to Zotac nVidia 650ti boost 2GB DDR5

Cilus

laborare est orare
Zotac GTX 650 Ti Boost 2 GB gets another vote from me because of its higher Video Memory, same level of gaming performance and cheaper price.

650ti boost costs less (about 1.5-2.5k less) than 7850 + zotac providing 5yr warranty +performancewise i dont think thers too much differnce.These 2 cards are good performer in that pricepoint.

:facepalm: Care to elaborate this?

OP
bssunilreddy

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
for how much money are you getting those?

Sapphire HD7850 1GB is 14,100 and Zotac GTX650Ti Boost 2GB is 13,800. These prices I found in flipkart.

Zotac GTX 650 Ti Boost 2 GB gets another vote from me because of its higher Video Memory, same level of gaming performance and cheaper price.

How much cheaper is Zotac GTX650Ti Boost 2GB than Sapphire HD7850 1GB. Can you please elaborate on price versus performance of both the cards.So that I can take a decision. Can 1 get a GPU from US/Canada and would it have international warranty that covers here as well.I meant India as well.

ACidBaseD

ACid DrinkeR
650Ti Boost and 7850 surely wont let you play any future games at high at 1080p , infact it strugles with current games at high settings.
High-1920.png
View attachment 12139
View attachment 12140

ACidBaseD

ACid DrinkeR
If you havent bought the FX-8320 yet, i would highly recommend you to get the FX-6300. It has less than 5% effect on real time gaming except for a few CPU intensive games. And put the extra 3k into your budget so 14+3 = 17k and get a 7870 Ghz/ 7870 XT

Even if you have already bought the FX-8320 , Try and save an extra 4k RS [Trust me it will be worth it] go to a local shop and buy a 7870 XT for 18k.

You will literally thank me later on :)

OP
bssunilreddy

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
So what you recommend in within 14k budget :facepalm:
Not everyone can afford titan :D
so whatever best you can get in your budget is BEAST for you...
op Go for 650 ti boost blindly...

I can go for Zotac GTX650Ti Boost 2GB @ Rs.13,800 in flipkart or
Ask my sister to get from Canada Sapphire HD7950 3GB @ $219.99 = Rs.13,932 in newegg.com

Which is best and future proof, Please suggest quite frankly Please, Please anybody....

ACidBaseD

ACid DrinkeR
I can go for Zotac GTX650Ti Boost 2GB @ Rs.13,800 in flipkart or
Ask my sister to get from Canada Sapphire HD7950 3GB @ $219.99 = Rs.13,932 in newegg.com

Which is best and future proof, Please suggest quite frankly Please, Please anybody....

I woudnt recommend getting the card from canada, you will not have warrant/RMA here. If she can stress test the card over there somehow and it works fine then it may be an option.

If you havent bought the FX-8320 yet, i would highly recommend you to get the FX-6300. It has less than 5% effect on real time gaming except for a few CPU intensive games. And put the extra 3k into your budget so 14+3 = 17k and get a 7870 Ghz/ 7870 XT

Even if you have already bought the FX-8320 , Try and save an extra 4k RS [Trust me it will be worth it] go to a local shop and buy a 7870 XT for 18k.

You will literally thank me later on :)

AKRICK

Broken In
If some1 from ur family often visits Canada den theres no issues wid RMA/warrnty.In that situation u shld go with 7950

Top Bottom