Which cloud storage service do digit members uses (if any)?

OP
Vyom

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Alright pals. So my subscription of OneDrive was supposed to end in Oct 2021. But due to some reason they have provided bonus months till April 2022. And now this is April 2022.

On amazon the price is 5299 and no bank offers. So today on the subscription page, I saw this:

Additional 2 Months.jpg

Seems like Microsoft is again providing 2 months. So I have got grace period.
Anyone any idea of any deal for Microsoft 365? Any sale that may come in next 2 months?

Alright pals. So my subscription of OneDrive was supposed to end in Oct 2021. But due to some reason they have provided bonus months till April 2022. And now this is April 2022.

On amazon the price is 5299 and no bank offers. So today on the subscription page, I saw this:

View attachment 21433

Seems like Microsoft is again providing 2 months. So I have got grace period.
Anyone any idea of any deal for Microsoft 365? Any sale that may come in next 2 months?
Usually amazon with card offers in the cheapest that I know of. Some sale might lowest price, like Diwali one. From price trackers, it has been as low as 4.8k few months back.

OP
Vyom

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Well yes, there is only one discount as of now, 5% Amazon Pay ICICI.
Lets hope I get some deals in next 2 months.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Anyone willing to purchase new subscription of Office365. I need 3 TB of storage. We can divide costs that way for rest 3 TB of storage.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Anyone willing to purchase new subscription of Office365. I need 3 TB of storage. We can divide costs that way for rest 3 TB of storage.
Amazon Prime Day sale starts on 12th July 12AM, might get a good deal on office 365 at that time not to mention currently it is out of stock with appario retail(the official amazon seller which is recommended to buy software on amazon. Me & @Vyom both bought it from this seller only).

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Could you tell me how does it work ? Is it like one account becomes a master account and they can add other email IDs ?
Yes, you get a single key which creates a sort of master acc. You can send invitation link to up to 5 email ids & clicking on these links will let the user become a premium office 365 member too. You can also revoke the invitation any time from master acc but you cannot access any of the invited members/accounts onedrive/office data in any way. For my own use I just create 6 different outlook IDs & then send email invitation link from master acc to other 5 outlook IDs I created.

OP
Vyom

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Amazon Prime Day sale starts on 12th July 12AM, might get a good deal on office 365 at that time not to mention currently it is out of stock with appario retail(the official amazon seller which is recommended to buy software on amazon. Me & @Vyom both bought it from this seller only).
Damn! My 2 month extension is only available till June end. Can't wait till July 12! :(

Nerevarine

Incarnate
I actually like Google one subscription for something like Photos more.
Google's policy is that they will not delete your data even after you stop paying for subscription. Realistically thats never going to happen but supposedly if I move from google one to something else in future, there will always be a backup copy of my photos on google. So Im kinda more inclined to take that deal.
Plus ofcourse the photos app, being so much better, google's ML And AI for photo clean up and touchups etc.

PranayMokida

Broken In
I could never find out how much my educational GDrive limit is, it doesn't show used % in GDrive webpage or app. 10TB is nice. My Drive is filled with like 45GB. I keep everything in my laptop + backup of important stuff in external HDD. A bit hesitant to upload pics to Drive, but I guess I can zip it up & upload.
It depends on the storage plan usually schools and universities are offered with a baseline of 100 TB of pooled storage which is shared across all users.
In most cases your school/college might delete files of users when they hit the limit.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
It depends on the storage plan usually schools and universities are offered with a baseline of 100 TB of pooled storage which is shared across all users.
In most cases your school/college might delete files of users when they hit the limit.
The real problem is google drive for educational workspace (aka educational google drive) are gonna end unlimited storage very soon. the limit is going to be 5 GB starting july.

OP
Vyom

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
I am waiting to receive some info from an online contact of mine, might help you in getting a decent deal on office products.
Well, good thing is, currently 10% card discount is applicable. Terms says that it's until 22nd June. Might take a plunge.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Degoo Cloud is giving FREE 100GB storage space and you can upgrade with subscription also
Poor reviews & absolutely not suggested for buying when one can get google drive/onedrive(via office 365) storage at similar prices during some sale/card offer/personal contacts.

*cloudstorageinfo.org/degoo-review

OP
Vyom

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Alert on Prime day deal on Microsoft 365.
Sale price: Rs 4320 (After 10% discount of Rs. 4809).

Top Bottom